Jin Sees A Sleeping Kid In Jungkook's Room

(Requested by bts06VW 🥺)

Jungkook gulps as he looked at his hyungs, who's laughing and is literally making funny faces. He wants to slip into littlespace. And them doing these will literally make him slip. He bit his bottom lip and laughed, shaking his head at the thought.

Jungkook breathes heavily as he walked inside his room. Maybe running was a bad idea, but the urge to slip was really getting to him and then, poof! He slipped into littlespace. He walked to the mirror, giggling as he spun around. He turned to a toddler, and the big shirt he's wearing awhile ago looked like a dress for him. He then crawled under the bed, and grabbed a box. A box of his stuffies and clothes, and many more. He then crawled back out, pulling the box with him. He giggles and removed the cover, clapping his small hands and smiling wide.

He grabbed one stuffed toy and hugged it.
"Mr Giggles!" He says, peppering the bear's face with kisses.
"Kookie missed you" He said, hugging the bear tightly. He then grabbed his coloring book and crayons and laid on his stomach, small legs on the air and turning the coloring book to a page where a little bunny is seen.

"Where is this guy, aish" Jin says as he walked to the maknae's room. He rolls his eyes, knocking on the door. No one answered.
"Goodness, I forgot he's a deep sleeper, he might even sleep through a war" He says and opened the door. But he stopped in his tracks as he sees something. A kid. On the ground, sleeping with crayons around and a coloring back. The kid is asleep, a pacifier in his mouth, covering his lips. He's also wearing Jungkook's shirt from an hour ago.

"Oh, goodness, it's cold on the ground... Wait... A KID?!"

 A KID?!"