Jungkook Gets Locked In A Room

Jungkook huffs as he looked at the water he had accidentally spilled

Jungkook huffs as he looked at the water he had accidentally spilled. He groaned, shaking his head. He got out of the room to look for the janitor's closet. He didn't want to bother the janitors, so he decided to do it himself.

He finally the room and opened it. He had a hard time with it, but he managed to. He walked in and looked around for the map. He huffs and finally found it. But then, he spilled a bucket which was full of things.

"Oh, come on" He says and started picking up the things. His eyes widened as he hears something. The door closed. He stood up and went to try and open it.

"Fuck" He says, huffing. He sat back down. He looked at the mess, making him huff. He went to clean it, not liking the way it looked.

After cleaning, he just stood there, pouting. He took his phone out and decided to text the others to tell them what had happened.

He received worried messages and also scoldings. They told him that they'll be there in a few. He sat down, putting back his phone in his pocket. He rests his back on the wall and played with his feet.

He sang some songs to try entertain himself. He bops his head side to side. He took his phone out again and decided to watch some things that'll entertain him. He watched kitty videos, dog videos and all.

He hears the door open, making him look up. He gasped and ran to who it was, seeing his hyungs. He hugged them and he received slaps on his ass. He laughs and made them stop.
"Thank you" They all said, bowing at the janitor who bowed back.

"What were doing there?"

"I was trying to get a mop"

"Next time, call someone"