Jungkook Watches A Horror Movie With His Hyungs

"Hyungs! Let's watch a horror movie! Halloween's coming up, you know" Jungkook says, laughing as he leaned against the door frame, a smirk on his face

"Hyungs! Let's watch a horror movie! Halloween's coming up, you know" Jungkook says, laughing as he leaned against the door frame, a smirk on his face. They all looked up, gulping.
"You know that we're not good with horror movies, JK" Hoseok says, laughing awkwardly.
"Please, just this once!" Jungkook says, giving them puppy eyes. They couldn't resist, so, they sighed, nodding.
"I promise it'll be fun" Jungkook says, smiling as they all stood up with a groan.

The five screamed as jumpscares appeared, while Jungkook just flinches as there's some loud noises, which he's not good at. They looked at Yoongi, who's just asleep while they suffer from watching these. The movie came to an end, the five just stared into the television.
"Boo!" Jungkook yells, startling them. They looked at him, glaring.
"What? It's fun, isn't it?" Jungkook says, giggling.
"What do you mean fun? Have you heard our screams this past hour?" Jimin says, huffing. Jungkook just laughs, sticking his tongue out as he winked.

"Suga hyungie! Wake up!" Jungkook says as he shook Yoongi. The older opens his eyes, groaning as he stared at Jungkook.
"Leave me alone" Yoongi says, huffing.
"Oh, come on, you didn't even watch the movie" Jungkook says, huffing.
"I fell asleep, that's why" Yoongi says, closing his eyes.
"Oh, come on, wake up or I'll force you to watch a horror movie with me only, and without them" Jungkook says. Yoongi rolls his eyes, sitting up.
"Let's go get lamb skewers" Jungkook says, smiling as he pulled Yoongi up. The older huffs and they all smirked at him.

"Yoongi, can you pay? I don't have money right now" Jin says, smiling. Yoongi rolls his eyes, huffing.
"Yeah, yeah" Yoongi says and they all screamed in excitement, highfiving each other. All got out, while Yoongi smiled, shaking his head and following them.