Hueningkai's Plushies

"What about Tannie-" Taehyung is cut off as Jungkook slaps a hand over his mouth

"What about Tannie-" Taehyung is cut off as Jungkook slaps a hand over his mouth. He was crouched down by the way.
"NO! He alweady pee on me! I don't wan' him to take a poopie on me!" Jungkook says, his bottom lip wobbling.
"Oh, shh, baby" Namjoon says as he picked the toddler up.
"Don't ever mention Yeontan to him again, only when big Jungkook is around" Jimin whispers to Taehyung, who nodded, his lips having a little hand mark around. The other four just laughed at him.
"Oh, little Jungkook hyung! You're here!" They heard, seeing Hueningkai with a medium sized plushie in hand.

Jungkook let out a gasp, seeing this.
"Daddy! Wook" He says and poked the soft plushie.
"Wanna... " Jungkook says, pouting.
"What do you want then, baby? A dog or a plushie?" Namjoon asks, smiling.
"Both! Wan' both!" Jungkook says, giggling.
"Hmm, okay then" Namjoon says, chuckling.
"We'll taking our leave then?" Namjoon says and the five younger guys nodded, bowing. They bid each other goodbyes before they left.

They walked inside the pet store, seeing different kinds of pets. Jungkook giggles, seeing the cute puppies, kitties and many more.
"Daddy!" Jungkook says, grabbing Yoongi's hand and dragged him to the dog that caught his attention.
"Wan'! Wan'!" He says and pointed at a brown colored dog. A doberman. The other five made eye contact, biting their bottom lips.
"Please! Daddies" Jungkook says, showing his puppy eyes with a pout.
"Okay" They all said, giving up. They couldn't resist, WOUKD you blame them?

The seven went home with a doberman dog, and a big plushie, that's held by Hoseok and Jimin. Jungkook already loves the dog, even naming him "Jeon Bam", which is cute.
"Thankie!" Jungkook says and pets Bam, giggling. They all smiled, but heard a growl.

"Tae, better take Yeontan to his cage"

"Will sure do"