Spoiling The Little

Jungkook giggles as Yoongi entertained him while Jin puts his medicine on a spoon

"Now, Kookie, take this" Jin says, smiling. The little pouts but didn't complain or anything, he just took the medicine and smiled as the two praised him.

"That's a good boy, right, Yoongs?" Jin asks and Yoongi nods.
"Now, because you took your medicine, daddy will make you nuggets, you want that, right?" Jin asks and Jungkook nods, smiling. Jin pinches Jungkook's cheek and picked him up.

"Whe'e we goin'?" Jungkook asks and Jin walked out of the room.
"I'm sure you want to watch cartoons, so, we're gonna watch cartoons" Jin says and Jungkook nodded, giggling.

It's been a few days and Jungkook had gotten better, and because of that, they decided to take him out and let him pick what he wants.
"Daddies, I'm excited" Jungkook says, smiling.
"Yeah? We're going to visit TXT and Enhypen too" Hoseok says and Jungkook nods, giggling.
"Can we go and meet Seventeen too?" Jungkook says and they nodded.
(Oh gosh, more characters 💀)

"Want meet Gyu, Hao and Kyeom" Jungkook says, giggling.
"Do they know you're a little?" Jimin asks and Jungkook nodded.
"They know little Koo" Jungkook says, smiling.
"Oh, sure, we'll meet them too, do you want to meet more people?" Yoongi asks, smiling.
(Please don't 🕴)

"They only!" Jungkook says, smiling.
"Okay then, let's go and buy you toys and clothes" Yoongi says, pinching Jungkook's cheeks.

The shopping went well, Jungkook only bought a few things as he didn't want to use up all of his caregivers money. And now, they're on their way to the company where they know the groups would be.
"I excited" Jungkook says, smiling with his cheeks puffed.
"Oh, really? You're so cute" Taehyung says as him and Jimin played with the little.

"Let's get it!"