Who's The Father Of Little Kookie?

The six all stared at each other, gulping

The six all stared at each other, gulping. This alerted the three, all looking at each other and was also shocked.
"I'm his father!" All said, raising their hands. The three was in so much shocked until the six laughed. They frowned, raising their brows.
"Just kidding, uhm... Please don't tell anyone, you guys are the only ones who knows him" Hoseok says and the three nodded.
"Daddies!" Jungkook yelled and is immediately given to Taehyung.
"He's your Jungkook hyung" Jimin says, the three didn't quite understand what the older said, which made them frown more.

"What?" Soobin asks, raising his brow.
"He's Jungkook" Jimin says and then Jungkook appears, he's being carried Taehyung, and had no pants. Soobin, Ni-Ki, and Hueningkai looked away, to give their hyung privacy. Taehyung puts Jungkook down, huffing.
"Where's your pants?" Yoongi huffs as he gave Jungkook some spare shorts.
"I don't know, I just walked around the building and forgot where I left it" Jungkook says, scratching his nape. He then turned to the three after he changed.
"Okay, please... Don't tell anybody about this yet, I will tell everybody when I'm ready" Jungkook says and the three nodded.

"Uhm... What are you, Jungkook hyung?" Ni-Ki asks, raising his brow.
"I have littlespace" Jungkook says, giggling. They smiled, biting their bottom lip. A knock on the door startled them all. They're met with Lee Hyun, holding pants in his hands.
"Uhm... I saw this pants on the stairs, can I know who it is?" Lee Hyun asks, raising his brow.
"U-uhmm... It's mine, hyung" Jungkook says, blushing. Lee Hyun chuckles, giving it to Jungkook.
"Why was it on the stairs, be thankful I was the only one who saw it" Lee Hyun says, shaking his head.

"Well... Uhm... You see... There's something... Well, I'm a little... "