Little Jungkook's Exhaustion pt2

"Baby? Are you feeling okay now?" Hoseok asks as he walks inside Jungkook's room

"Baby? Are you feeling okay now?" Hoseok asks as he walks inside Jungkook's room. The little whined, shaking his head.
"Feel bad and icky" Jungkook says, sniffling.
"Oh, baby" Hoseok says and walked to the younger's bed, sitting down and tucking a hair behind his ear.
"What hurts, sunshine?" Hoseok asks, frowning.
"Eve'ywhe'e" Jungkook says, hugging Hoseok. The older could feel how hot he is. He still hadn't gotten better and it's worrying the six. Jungkook hates the hospital, and little him too.

"Should we go to doctors, sunshine? They can take care of you and make your ouchie go away" Hoseok says, smiling. Jungkook stared at him, coughing and sniffling.
"If that what get ouchie go away, then Koo agwees" Jungkook says. Hoseok smiles and nodded.
"Should we get you some good clothes, baby?" Hoseok asks and Jungkook slowly nodded. Hoseok chuckles and went to get Jungkook some clothes to get ready for their visit to the doctors.

Jungkook is fully dressed, and the older carried him. They got out, his head rested on Hoseok's shoulder as he had his eyes closed, he said that he had felt dizzy. Hoseok felt bad for the little, he couldn't sleep good last night and felt more tired today.
"He agreed?" Jin whispers and Hoseok nodded.
"He wants his ouchie to go away" Hoseok says, chuckling.
"Get some bag if he ever throws up" Yoongi says and Jin went to get one. They all got out of the house and went to the van.

The six stared at Jungkook, who's head is rested on Taehyung's chest, sniffling and coughing every now and then. Taehyung just rubbed his back as to keep him calm. That was until Jungkook gagged. Their eyes widened and Jimin immediately grabbed the plastic bag they had brought and put it under Jungkook's mouth. The maknae starts to throw up, tearing up, while Taehyung continued to rub his back.

"Oh, baby... It'll be okay"

 It'll be okay"