A Still Moody Jungkook

The six watched as Jungkook sulked on his bed, head covered with a blanket as he watched some show, holding the remote control on his hand as he changed channels

The six watched as Jungkook sulked on his bed, head covered with a blanket as he watched some show, holding the remote control on his hand as he changed channels. They looked at each other, chuckling.

"He looks cute grumpy though" Hoseok says, making them chuckle.
"Well, yeah, but I'd rather see a laughing and smiling Jungkook" Yoongi says and they agreed.

"Should we leave him for now? He clearly looks upset" Namjoon says and they all nodded.
"Yeah, I'll just get in and give him his medicine later" Jin says and they all got out of the maknae's room.

Jungkook pouts as he watches the show he got invested on. It was a puppy show, where dogs is competing. He weakly cheered on them, keeping his voice down to not disturb his hyungs. A knock on the door grabbed his attention and he told the person to come in.

The door opened and he's met with Jin, who held a tray of soup along with water and medicine.
"Time for your medicine, Kookie" Jin says and Jungkook.
"Ohhh, you're watching a dog competition?" Jin asks and Jungkook nodded.
"Do you want me to feed you or you'll do it yourself?" Jin asks and Jungkook smiled.

"Thanks, hyung... But I'll feed myself for now" Jungkook says. Jin pats his blanket covered head and nodded.
"Take your medicine, yeah? You don't have to finish all that soup, just call me when you finish" Jin says and Jungkook nodded. The older got out, waving goodbye before closing the door.

Jungkook took the spoon and started eating, looking at his food and back at the television. He ate for 5 minutes before he got full. He called for Jin, who got in and took the tray, but not before waiting for Jungkook to take his medicine.

"Done"