Upset Kookie Receives A Wig

Because of the shocking news, Jungkook didn't want to leave Ni-Ki

Because of the shocking news, Jungkook didn't want to leave Ni-Ki. He thought that if he goes to sleep and wakes up, he'll see Ni-Ki's long hair. So, he did. He fell asleep in Ni-Ki's arms. Ni-Ki noticed this, and carefully gave the sleeping little to Taehyung's arms. Yoongi and Heeseung's plan is already known to the others, and they're planning to surprise the little.

Jungkook wakes up, yawning and stretched his little limbs. Though he's still upset. He looks around with a pout, frowning as he feels his neck being tickles. He looks back, something slapping his cheeks, not that hard but enough to hurt his eyes.
"O-owie" He says, and got down, using the stool his caregivers had bought him after the incident. His arm making it hard for him, but he managed. He walked to the mirror, gasping. And after that, he let out the loudest shriek.

The six all looked up as they heard the scream. All of them hurriedly ran upstairs, walking to the little's room. All they saw is a giggling Jungkook as he flipped his 'hair'.
"Daddies! Wook! Koo got long haiw!" He says, giggling as he bounces on his heels. Jungkook just giggles, not even worrying about his arm.
"Ah-uh, Jungkookie... Careful" Jin says, chuckling.
"Wanna show it to Ni-Ki and say that I have his long hair!" Jungkook says, giggling.
"Sorry, baby, they're busy for their comeback right now" Hoseok says, smiling.
"Don't worry, we might be able to visit them tomorrow" Hoseok says and Jungkook nodded.

"When ish this gonna go 'way?" Jungkook asks as he pokes his arm.
"Oh, sorry, baby, but not yet... We can decorate it though" Hoseok says and gave the others a thumbs up.

"Weally? Koo want to color bunnies and heawts on it!"