Dada Yoonie Gives Kookie Chocolate(Secretly)

The six members of BTS arrived at Enhypen's dance studio, gasping as they saw them play with Jungkook, who's just laughing

The six members of BTS arrived at Enhypen's dance studio, gasping as they saw them play with Jungkook, who's just laughing. Namjoon knocked and they all looked up, along with Jungkook.
"Daddies!" Jungkook yelled and ran to the six with his big smile. Enhypen stood up, bowing at them.
"No need to... Where did you find him... Wait... You guys know now?" Jin asks and they all nodded.
"Yes, hyung... Ni-Ki explained to us" Heeseung says, smiling.
"Sorry if he bothered you guys" Hoseok says, chuckling.
"No! Kookie not bwother them!" Jungkook says, pouting.

"Yes, BTS hyungs... Jungkook hyung didn't bother us, in fact, he waited until we had our break before telling us to play with him" Jungwon says, chuckling.
"Really? Who's my good boy? Huh? Who's a good boy?" Yoongi says as he took Jungkook from Taehyung.
"Me! Dada Yoonie! Me good boy!" Jungkook says, hugging Yoongi's neck.
"Okay, dada will give you chocolate later... Don't tell daddy Jin, okay?" Yoongi says as he pats Jungkook's butt.
"Yesh, dada" Jungkook says, nuzzling his face in the crook of Yoongi's neck.
"We'll be taking our leave now! Thank you for looking after him" Jin says, bowing at them. Enhypen did the same and they left after that.

Jungkook walked around the halls, still in his headspace. He was changed into his onesie that the Hoseok bought for him. A Mang onesie to be exact. He looks up as he hears someone calling for him. He sees Yoongi, peeking out his door with his hand, motioning for him to get in. Jungkook smiles and ran to Yoongi's room after the older opened it and he hugged Yoongi.
"For being a good boy, Dada Yoonie promised to give you chocolates" Yoongi says and gave Jungkook the chocolates he had promised the little.

"Twank yo' dada!"