Namjoon's And Yeonjun's Bday

Namjoon is in his studio, working with songs after finishing his live

Namjoon is in his studio, working with songs after finishing his live. He looks up as he heard a knock on his door, he frowns. Standing up, he walked to his door and sees the little silhouette on the door. He chuckles, opening it and a toddler immediately latched on his leg.
"Daddy Joonie! Kookie got gift fow you!" Jungkook says, giggling. Namjoon picked the little up, walking to his seat and sitting him on his lap.
"Really? What is it, bubba?" Namjoon asks and Jungkook pulls out some candies from his overall pocket. He handed it to Namjoon, who immediately put it on his table.

"Got something to twell you" Jungkook says and Namjoon nodded, knowing damn well that little would want him to lean because he'll be whispering it.
"It actually fwom dada Yoonie! Kookie want to bwuy you thingys, but I got no money, daddy... So, I asked dada Yoonie fow some candies, and he gave me some, so I gwive it to you... Don't twell dada Yoonie though" Jungkook whispers and Namjoon nodded, chuckling.
"Wait! JunJun hab biwthday today too! C-can we call Binnie?" Jungkook asks and Namjoon chuckles, nodding.

Namjoon dials Soobin's number, it rang for a few seconds and he could hear chaotic screaming.

"Hello? Namjoon sunbaenim?"

"Oh, Soobin... Someone here wants to tell someone a happy birthday" Namjoon says, chuckling as he gave Jungkook the phone.
"Dada! Keep shh!" Jungkook says, giggling.

"Hello? Jungkook hyung?"

"Binnie, shh! Want to suwpwise JunJun!" Jungkook says, hearing chuckles.

"Hello?"

"JunJun! Happy biwthfay!" Jungkook says and he hears chuckles.

"Thank you, Jungkook hyung"

"How old awe you?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.

"22 years old"

"Oof! You old! Dada! JunJun ish old!" Jungkook says, Namjoon hears the laughing behind the line, making him smile.

"I'm not that old, hyung!"

"Yeah! Cause dada ish older!" Jungkook says. Namjoon gave him an offended look, while Jungkook just laughs.