Bad Idea To Play Hide&Seek In Hybe Building

Jungkook didn't keep his promise

Jungkook didn't keep his promise. He didn't slip out of his littlespace as he decided he wanted to play hide and seek. Now, that's a bad idea as the Hybe building is literally so big and he'll get lost. But they were too late already as Jungkook had ran out of the room as Sunghoon opened the door.
"Oops?" Sunghoon says, making the six chuckle.
"Help us" Jin says, his laugh turning to a sob. Sunghoon nods, scratching his nape.

Jungkook ran around the hybe building. The place was beautiful and big.
"Good fow hide and seek!" He says, giggling as he walked to the stairs, having big steps, especially in this small height of his. He looks up, gasping as he spots Yeonjun.
"Jungkook hyung?" Yeonjun asks and Jungkook just continued to climb on the stairs.
"You'll get hurt, hyung" Yeonjun says but Jungkook just scoffs.
"No! Kookie won't get huwt, JunJun" Jungkook says, finally reaching the platform where Yeonjun is standing at.
"Shouldn't BTS hyungs be with you?" Yeonjun asks as Jungkook then starts to climb up the second floor.

"We playing hide and seek" Jungkook says and disappeared. Yeonjun shrugged, walking down. It was when he realized something. He just let a toddler go by himself.
"Uh-oh" He says and quickly ran upstairs to where Jungkook is. But he was too late. Jungkook always disappeared.
"I'm fucked" He says, biting his bottom lip.
"Why?" He hears, looking down and seeing Soobin.
"You scared me" Yeonjun says, patting his chest.
"What got you so shocked, Yeonjun hyung?" Soobin asks, chuckling.
"I left Jungkook hyung by himself and he's a toddler" Yeonjun says, startled as Soobin let out a loud..
"WHAT?!" Soobin says, looking down as staffs walked passed. They apologized, staring at each other.

"We need to find him"