Jeon Bam's New Home

Jin yawns, stretching as he walked downstairs

Jin yawns, stretching as he walked downstairs. He reached the kitchen, and sees Jungkook, eating cereal.
"You're awake early?" Jin asks, raising his brow.
"Oh, yeah... I needed to feed Bam" Jungkook says, smiling as he pets Bam, who walked to him.
"What time did you wake up?" Jin asks as he prepared a coffee for himself.
"6 am" Jungkook says, yawning.
"You big baby" Jungkook says, chuckling as Bam laid down.
"Where's Yeontan anyways?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.
"Taehyung had put him in his cage, because little you doesn't like him" Jin says, chuckling.
"What? Why?" Jungkook asks, frowning.

"Because he licked you and then peed on you" Jin says as he blew on his hot coffee.
"Oh" Jungkook says, chuckling.
"Little you is adorable and dramatic like me" Jin says, laughing. Jungkook rolls his eyes and as time passed by, they're all in the kitchen.

Jungkook waved goodbye to Bam, smiling as he left the house with the others. They walked to the van and getting in, all on their respective seats.
"Bam is big for a baby dog" Jimin says, laughing.
"Dobermans are like that, Jimin" Namjoon says, making Jimin huff.
"Yeah, yeah" Jimin says, sticking his tongue out at the leader. Namjoon stuck his tongue out too, causing Jin to both grab them by the ears.

The six stared at little Jungkook as they're on their break. Jungkook was eating like he hadn't eaten yet, well yes, but he's eating too fast.
"Baby, don't eat too fast, you'll choke" Jin says as he pats Jungkook's back as the little coughed.
"Wan' candies latew!" Jungkook says and they nodded, chuckling. Jungkook's wearing his shirt from when they got here, they forgot to bring his clothes, and he had assured them that he'll turn back as soon as break ends.

"This kid"