Big Jungkook Is Back!

Jungkook sat at the backseat, giggling with the others as he stared at his candies

"This for JunJun, this for Gyuuuuuuuu!" Jungkook says as he points every candies he's gonna give to the younger groups.
"Would they wike it?" Jungkook asks and Jimin nods, patting his head.
"Of course they will, baby, you bought it for them" Taehyung says, chuckling.

Jungkook had given the candies, the younger groups were glad and thanked him. He had a big smile as he received hugs from the younger ones. He even bragged about it to his caregivers. Now that they're home, Jungkook immediately got tired. He had eaten his dinner already, well, all of them. And he's just so tired that he fell asleep after Yoongi had lifted him up.

Jin held his coffee in his hands, yawning. The others were already there, except for Yoongi and Jungkook. Yoongi is still asleep, they don't know about Jungkook though.
"HYUNG! MY ARM IS SWOLLEN!" They heard, getting startled. They all looked at each other and put down what they're eating, running upstairs. They see Yoongi, half asleep and looked like he's about to walk inside Jungkook's room.
"You heard it too?" Jin asks and Yoongi nodded, yawning. Hoseok opened the door and they're met with a half naked Jungkook, looking at his arm. They saw the ripped small clothes on the ground, making them sigh.

"Jungkook ah, can you change before we look at your arm" Namjoon says and Jungkook nodded, walking to his closet and took out a hoodie a short. Putting it on, he looks back at the others and showed his arm.
"Look, it's swollen! I thought it's okay already" Jungkook says, huffing.
"The doctor said it's normal, let's clean it up so it won't be dry" Jin says, taking Jungkook to the bathroom. The six chuckles. Big Jungkook is back.