Aengdu, Odi, Hobak, And Toto Meets Koo

(For those who don't know! Aengdu - Taehyun's pet snakeOdi - Soobin's pet hedgehogHobak -  Taehyun's pet catToto - Beomgyu's pet parrot)

Aengdu - Taehyun's pet snake
Odi - Soobin's pet hedgehog
Hobak -  Taehyun's pet cat
Toto - Beomgyu's pet parrot)

"Hi Binnie!" Jungkook yells and Soobin gasps, walking to him. Jungkook giggles as he gets picked up and put in the younger's arms.
"Who that?" Jungkook asks as he stared at the hedgehog.
"My pet" Soobin says, smiling.
"Oh, weally? Can I touch?" Jungkook says and Soobin shakes his head.
"I'm afraid not, Jungkook hyung" Soobin says, chuckling.
"Oh, okiee... Can I feed it?" Jungkook asks and Soobin nodded, putting Odi's food on Jungkook's hand.

"What am I gonna do?" Jungkook asks and Soobin explained what he needed to do. Jungkook is put down and he giggles, putting the food on Odi's plate. Soobin smiled and picked Jungkook up again.
"Do you have mowe pets?" Jungkook asks and Soobin shook his head. They got out and was met with the six older guys.
"Oh, BTS hyungs" Soobin says, bowing.
"Oh, kitty!" Jungkook says as he sees a cat on the ground, meowing. Taehyun shows up, picking up the cat.
"Pet cat!" Jungkook says and Taehyun smiled, moving close and letting the little pet his cat.
"You have mowe pet?" Jungkook asks and Taehyun nodded.
"Wanna see!" Jungkook says and they followed Taehyun.

They got in, and you could say Hoseok let out a scream. The others chuckled at his reaction, as Taehyun showed his pet snake, named Aengdu.
"He's cute! Cool color!" Jungkook says as he looked at the snake.
"Are you sure it doesn't bite?" Hoseok asks, gulping.
"Yes, it doesn't, Hoseok hyung" Taehyun says, smiling. Suddenly, a loud voice is heard and Beomgyu shows up with a parrot on his shoulder.
"Ohhh!" Jungkook says and Beomgyu smiled.
"This is Toto, my pet parrot" Beomgyu says, chuckling.

"He cute! I want pet too, daddies"