Armys Finally Meets Toddler Koo pt2

Jungkook gasps, startling all the people around

Jungkook gasps, startling all the people around. They looked at the toddler, who glared at Namjoon, putting hands on his hips as what he saw from Jin before frowning.
"Why daddy say meanie word?" Jungkook says, raising his brow.
"Oh, to make it worse, Jungkookie" Namjoon thought, biting his bottom lip. Namjoon looks at the staffs before sighing. He looks around and picked up his microphone, picking up Jungkook, who gasps and held onto him. The others all stood up too, they'll find out sooner or later. Namjoon sighs before putting Jungkook down, who then ran to Hoseok and making grabby hands. Hoseok picked the younger up and rocked him.

"Who are these people, daddy?" Jungkook asks and Hoseok smiles.
"They're army, bubs" Hoseok says and Jungkook nods, giggling.
"Armys, we have something tell you" Namjoon says and gulped. They all looked at each other before nodding.
"There's an actual reason why Jungkook is not here" Namjoon says, taking a deep breath.
"Our maknae here, is a little... He progresses to a mindset of a child... But there's something different about him. When he falls into littlespace, he changes into a toddler too, the reason he couldn't attend is because he had fell into his headspace" Namjoon explains and the other members nodded. Armys gasped before they all started to coo..

"Jungkook is cute!"

"Jungkookie! We have gifts for you!"

"You're so cute, Koo!"

Jungkook smiled at the compliments he's getting, making the six smile too. At least armys understand. And because of them understanding it, they went back with the fan meeting. Since armys didn't want Jungkook to leave just yet, he is sat on Hoseok's lap and drew something on the armys album as they wanted. What a cute interaction.

In the end, Jungkook trended and it was all complimenting him and the six are happy about it.