Ghost Kid?

A week later

A week later...

Since they're busy with the promotions, Jungkook didn't have time to slip. And because of that, it'll mean he'll be in littlespace for a week or even month. And luckily, they have a month off. Now, Jungkook's in littlespace, and is again roaming around by himself.

(Pray for them☺[Enhypen])
Enhypen is inside their dance studio, practicing for their new dance. They stopped the music as they heard laughs of a little kid, which startled them too.
"What's that?!" Jake says as he clung onto Sunghoon. The laughed continued, so Ni-Ki decided to check. He walked to the door, the other six staring at him. He opened the door and the laugh got louder and they screamed as they saw something run. Ni-Ki's eyes widened as he realized who it was. Jungkook.

"Ni-Ki?" Jungwon says and Ni-Ki turns around, laughing.
"There was nothing" Ni-Ki says, chuckling.
"No! We saw that!" Heeseung says, glaring.
"I didn't see anything?" Ni-Ki says, unsure of what he's saying.
"Not here too! We already had the i-Land ghost" Sunoo cried out, pouting.
"Oh, shut up, Sunoo hyung. There was nothing" Ni-Ki says. Sunoo glared at him.

Suddenly, a kid walks in, startling the six. Jungkook looks up at Ni-Ki, making grabby hands.
"Ni-Ki!" Jungkook says, giggling. The six are confused, the kid knows his name?
"Who is he, Ni-Ki?" Jungwon asks, frowning.
"Uhm.... " Ni-Ki let out, scratching his nape. He picked Jungkook up and he immediately hugged Ni-Ki.
"Koo ish name! Ni-Ki friend of Kookie" He says, giggling.
"Kookie? Jungkook hyung's nickname?" Jay says, frowning.
"I thought it was a ghost" Sunghoon says, chuckling.
"Well, he's actually Jungkook hyung" Ni-Ki says as he pats Jungkook's back. The six are confused and all let out a...

"Huh?"