Explaining

"So, you're out there calling kids hyung?" Yeonjun says, making Soobin groan

"Yeonjun hyung, if you can just shut up for a few minutes, please?" Soobin says and Yeonjun made an offended face. Beomgyu just laughs at Yeonjun, who glared at him and roughly ruffled his hair. Beomgyu huffs and Soobin shook his head. Soobin picked up Jungkook, who starts to suck on his thumb, obviously needing his pacifier.
"Okay, here, Jungkook hyung... Jin hyung gave me one when I find you" Soobin says and Jungkook gasps in excitement, seeing the pacifier. He smiled and pinched the toddler's cheek.
"Now, you two, shut up" Soobin says and Jungkook tilts his head to the side.

"Yesh! Binnie say shu' up, so shu' up!" Jungkook says, glaring. Yeonjun and Beomgyu stopped arguing and now looked at Soobin. Suddenly, someone appeared out of nowhere, Taehyun. This startled Jungkook, which made him hide his face in the crook of Soobin's neck.
"Taehyun, blink" Yeonjun says, rolling his eyes. Taehyun blinked once and didn't blink again.
"I swear that's creepy as heck" Beomgyu says, while Taehyun just stared at him.
"Who's the kid, hyung?" Taehyun asks as he points at Jungkook, who's sucking on his pacifier.

"Koo! Name ish Koo!" Jungkook says as he finally showed his face.
"Full name?" Taehyun asks and Jungkook could see that he's not blinking.
"Binnie, why he not b'inking?" He asks, pointing at Taehyun.
"I don't know too, Jungkook hyung" Soobin says.
"Okay, okay! Enough of this! Explain!" Yeonjun says, groaning. Soobin explained everything and the three are surprised to know this.
"So, you and Hyuka knows this but us?! What?!" Yeonjun says, making Soobin sigh, and nodded.
"Also, can you stop screaming? You're scaring Jungkook hyung" Beomgyu says, rolling his eyes.
"Can I carry him?" Beomgyu asks and Soobin hands Jungkook. Jungkook gasps and stared at Beomgyu.

"Beomie have pwetty haiw!"