Comforting

Jungkook walked back home with puffy eyes

Jungkook walked back home with puffy eyes. It was supposed to be a happy day, but he ended up crying by himself at the park. He didn't understand, why did it have to end? As he reached home, he got inside and is met with a smiling Hoseok.
"Hi, Koo-" Hoseok is cut off as Jungkook shakes his head.
"Sorry, hyung... Not in the mood" Jungkook says and Hoseok frowned.

"Kookie...?" Hoseok says, walking to the maknae and stopping him.
"Oh, no, what happened?" Hoseok asks and Jungkook immediately bursts into tears. He looked up at Hoseok before hugging him tight.

The others must've heard them as they all went to where they are, seeing the crying maknae. They all gave each other a stare before nodding.
"Come on, Kookie... Let's go and sit down and you can tell us what the problem is" Hoseok says and they walked to the living room. All of them sat down and stared at Hoseok and Jungkook.

Jungkook didn't look at them and just continued crying.
"Hmm..." Jimin hummed, thinking.
"Oh, Kookie... Do you want your favorite foods to be cooked tonight?" Jimin says, looking at Jin, who gave him thumbs up.
"Yeah, me and Jin hyung will cook it for you" Yoongi says, giving a thumbs up to Jin too.

Jungkook nodded and sniffled, looking at them.
"Do you wanna slip?" Namjoon asks and Jungkook shook his head.
"Maybe not today, hyung" Jungkook says, sighing.
"That's okay" Namjoon says, smiling. Hoseok rubs his back and shushed him.

Taehyung saw how Jungkook is looking at him, and he knew immediately. He walked to the two and he immediately hugged him. Taehyung placed kisses on Jungkook's head, shushing him too.
"What happened?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook sighed.
"My childhood friend, didn't wanna be friends anymore" Jungkook says and Taehyung sighs, hugging him more tightly.