Seventeen With Jungkook

They thanked Jennie for making sure that Jungkook is safe and distracted before they left

"Going?" Jungkook asks and they chuckles.
"We're going to the hotel and back home, Kookie... Don't you want to see TXT and Enhypen?" Hoseok asks and Jungkook giggles.
"Of couwse I wan' see them!" Jungkook says and they chuckles.

They arrived back home, where Jimin had to carry an asleep maknae, who was too tired because he kept playing games on the member's phones, especially Yoongi, who had installed games whenever Jungkook goes to his studio for distraction.

The next day, Jungkook woke up big, and luckily the hyungs had made him wear his big clothes, but he was just naked down. He yawned and went to put on the boxers and shorts that was ready on his nightstand. Grabbing his phone, he saw that Mingyu had texted him. He texted an okay before doing his morning routine.

After his routine, he changed into something casual, well, black pants, shirt, jacket and bucket cap before getting out of his room. He sees Jin, who just got out of his room.
"Oh, hyung, luckily I saw you" Jungkook says and Jin chuckles, looking at him up and down.
"Where are you going?" Jin asks, frowning.

"Oh, I'm gonna hangout with Seventeen" Jungkook says and Jin nodded.
"Make sure to bring something if ever you slip" Jin says and Jungkook nodded, patting his little bag. Jin smiled, nodding at him before he left.
"Also, make sure to eat breakfast!" Jin says and Jungkook yelled back a yes.

In the end...
"Gyu! Come catch me!" Jungkook says, giggling, only wearing a big T-shirt.
"Kookie, come on! You don't have any underwear, you little brat!" Mingyu says, while the other members just laughed at him.

"Oi, help me!!"