Meeting Seventeen

(Guys, I shouldn't have done that

(Guys, I shouldn't have done that... More characters to remember 🥲)

Jungkook giggles as they walked to where Seventeen is. Knocking on the door, it opens and they're met with Mingyu.
"Kookie!" Mingyu says and Jungkook made grabby hands towards him.

Jimin hesitated but gave Jungkook to Mingyu, he wanted to hold him longer. He pouts but Jungkook looks at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
"I go back to you, daddy" Jungkook says before he hugged Mingyu.

"Who's there, Gyu?" They heard, looking back to be met with Seungcheol. The six walked in, bowing. Seungcheol bows too and smiled as he sees the little.
"Hi, Kookie" Seungcheol says and pinched Jungkook's cheek.

"Come in" Seungcheol says as he they walked to the living room. They sat down, bowing as they see the others walk in.
"Oh, little Kookie is here" Seungkwan says as he high-fives Jungkook. The little giggles, winking.

"Hmm, what are you guys doing here?" Mingyu asks as he looked at the little in his arms.
"Want to meet you guys, why? Do you not want Kookie hewe?" Jungkook says, angrily pouting.

"No, baby, we're just surprised" Mingyu says, ruffling Jungkook's hair. Jungkook giggles and took the pacifier Namjoon handed.

"Wonwoo!" Jungkook says as he sees Wonwoo walk in.
"Oh, Jungkookie!" Wonwoo says, smiling.
"Not even gonna greet us?" Minghao and Dokyeom says, raising their brows. Jungkook then slips out, which causes Mingyu to groan.
"You're heavy" Mingyu says as Jungkook stood up, luckily they dressed him up in a big hoodie, though, he didn't have any shorts or pants on.
"Shut up, Gyu" Jungkook says, huffing as he puts on the pants Jin handed him.

"My guys" Jungkook says as he greets Minghao and Dokyeom. BTS hanged out with Seventeen, laughing and chatting about things.

"We'll go now!"