Icky

"No, Jungkook" Jin says as the toddler was about to get off of the bed

"B-but... Want see giants! Want Binnie! Hyuka! Ni-Ki!" Jungkook says as he cried, flailing his limbs are he threw a tantrum. The younger had caught the cold, and woke up to him sneezing and coughing. Luckily, he doesn't have a fever.
"Jeon Jungkook, stop it right now" Jin says as he stared at the toddler.
"Want see them! Dada bad! Bad! Bad!" He says as he cried, glaring at Jin. Snot and tears on his face.
"Maybe we should call one of them?" Taehyung says, feeling bad for Jungkook. Jin looked at him, sighing.

"Okay, Jungkookie... If you behave, then dada will call Binnie" Jin says. Jungkook looked at him with glossy eyes before nodding and wiped his tears with his sleeve. Jin sighs, grabbing some tissues and cleaning his face. Jungkook behave like a good little boy and Jin chuckles, keeping his promise. He called Soobin and Hueningkai to come there. Jungkook pouts as he played with the toys his caregivers bought him on his birthday, waiting for the two. After a few minutes, there was a knock. Taehyung opened the door and they're met with the two TXT members, who bowed at them. Jungkook gasps as he sees them, standing up on the bed and jumping up and down.

"Binnie! Hyuka! Kookie feel icky! But you here! Want pway wif you two!" He says, clapping his hands. The two chuckles and nodded, walking to the toddler and sitting down on his bed.
"Ni-Ki couldn't come, they have practice" Soobin says and Jin nodded.
"Can you look after him for now? I'm gonna prepare soup for him, since he hadn't yet have his lunch" Jin says and the two nodded. Jin and Taehyung left and Jungkook giggles, hugging Soobin and Hueningkai.

"Pway wif Koo! Daddies buy him this!"