Big Jungkook's Sad Day

Jungkook woke up big today, he was so happy because he's gonna meet his childhood friend today, which he hadn't seen for so many years now

Jungkook woke up big today, he was so happy because he's gonna meet his childhood friend today, which he hadn't seen for so many years now. He had woken up early, washed and did his morning routine, and even dressed good. He got out of his room, startling Hoseok who's just passing by.

"Woah, you're dressed up, where are you going?" Hoseok asks, yawning.
"I'm gonna meet my childhood friend, hyung" Jungkook says and Hoseok nodded.
"Please tell them that I went out" Jungkook says and Hoseok nods.
"Will sure do" Hoseok says and walked to the kitchen, waving goodbye to the maknae.

Jungkook arrived at the place, looking around and sitting down on the bed. He had a big smile on his face, looking at his phone. His friend said that he's going to be there in a few, waiting for a few minutes won't hurt. He looks back and sees his friend, who smiled and hugged him.

"I missed you" Jungkook says, but his friend didn't say anything and just sat down. He looked at him with a frown, but let it go.
"So, you wanted to meet?" Jungkook asks, kicking the stones on his shoes.
"Well, Jungkook... I just wanted to tell you that I wanna end this friendship..." His friend says, making his eyes widen.

"B-but... Why?" He stutters, gulping.
"I don't know... But I don't want to be friends with you anymore" His friend says before running away. Jungkook is left there, his eyes wide as he stared at his friend disappearing into the distance. Tears started to form in his eyes and he stood up, sighing. Wiping his tears, he started walking back.

"I thought it would be a good day" He says, huffing as he rubbed his arm.

"I thought we promised to stay friends forever...?"

?"