Mirror Maze

(Requested by ArmyforlifeUwU 💜)

"Where we going?" Jungkook asks as he looked up at his caregivers.
"Since today is daddy Jinnie's birthday, we're going to have fun in the amusement park" Hoseok says and Jungkook gasps.
"Happy bown day, daddy Jinnie!" Jungkook says, giggling as Hoseok picked him up.

"Aww, thank you, baby" Jin says, smiling as he blew a kiss towards the little. Jungkook "caught" it and lightly slapped it on his cheek. Jin chuckles and they got in the van.
"It'll be fun" Hoseok says as he blew raspberries on the little's cheek.
"It will!" Jungkook says, giggling and enjoying Hoseok playing with him.

They all got in, Jimin on the driver's seat.
"So, you guys ready?" Jimin asks and they all nodded.
"Yesh! Kookie weady!" Jungkook says, smiling. Jimin chuckles and started the car, driving away from the hotel.

They arrived at the amusement park, Jin had given them these superman cape.
"Oh, goodness" Yoongi says as he stared at the cape.
"Just do it, hyung... It's his birthday" Taehyung whispers and Yoongi huffs.
"This is a little big on Kookie, he might trip on it" Hoseok says as he puts the cape on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Hmm, he won't, let's just hold his hands" Jin says as Jungkook is put down. Jungkook giggles and held Jin's hand as he started walking. Jungkook tripped a little, luckily Jin is holding him.
"See" Hoseok says, huffing, about to remove the cape when Jungkook stopped him.
"Nooo" Jungkook says and Hoseok chuckles.

They decided to try out the mirror maze, it was confusing. They let Jungkook walk around, even filming him. Who's filming? Hoseok, of course. Jungkook thought it was the exit, but he ended up hitting his head and falling on his butt. He looked up at the others, bottom lip started wobbling.

"Oh, no"