Sunoo and Jungkook's Hangout Time

Bang PD chuckles, showing the little the candy stash he did have

Bang PD chuckles, showing the little the candy stash he did have. He gave it to Jungkook, who puts it around himself and skipped to Sunoo, a big smile on his face.
"Look! Look! Sunie! Got candy stash!" He says, voice cheery. Sunoo chuckles, nodding as he pinches the little's cheek.
"Ash pwomised! Koo give Sunie candies!" Jungkook says and looked at the candy stash, picking out the ones he wanted to give to Sunoo.
"Aww, thank you, hyung" Sunoo says, chuckling. Suddenly, J
Sunoo's phone rang, making him roll his eyes. Jungkook didn't pay much attention to this and just placed all the candies he had picked on Sunoo's lap.

"Hello?" Sunoo says, the very sassy side of him coming out. How dare they interrupt his bonding time with little Jungkook.

"Hyung, where are you?"

"Jungwon ah, what do you need?" He asks, ignoring Jungwon's question.

"I called you because we're looking for you, and also Jungkook hyung"

"Jungkook hyung is safe with me, he wanted me to take him to Bang PD's office" He says, huffing. He looked down at Jungkook, who giggled and opened his hand, resting his cheek on his palm.

"Well, why didn't you say anything, hyung? BTS hyungs were so worried"

"Tell them I'm sorry, Jungkook hyung wanted me to keep it a secret so I did, I don't want him upset" Sunoo says, letting the little play with his hand.

"Okay, but come back quick"

"Oh, come on, I don't hangout that much with little Jungkook hyung... Let me have him for a day" Sunoo says, pouting.

"Even though I can't see it, I know you're pouting. Okay then, hyung, I'll tell BTS hyungs about it, but you better take him back safe"

"Of course, why wouldn't I?" Sunoo says, scoffing before he hanged up. Jungkook blew raspberries, eyes crossed as he jumped on Sunoo's lap.

"Want pway!"

(They're both my biases 😭💜)