Meeting After A Long Time

Jungkook giggles as he knocked on the door

Jungkook giggles as he knocked on the door. He looked at the six, who hid as what he told them to. The door opened and he's met with Taehyun.
"Oh, Jungkook hyung... You're alone again?" Taehyun says, laughing as he picked up Jungkook.
"Yeah" Jungkook says, giggles. Taehyun shakes his head as he sees the six, wave at him.

"Just kidding! Kookie wif daddies" Jungkook says and Taehyun chuckles as the others walked out of their hiding spot. They walked to Taehyun and Jungkook and they're let in.
"Sorry for interrupting your practice" Hoseok says, smiling.

"Oh, no, no, hyungs... We're currently on a break right now, you didn't interrupt" Soobin says and they nodded.
"Hmm, little Jungkook here wanted to meet you guys" Jin says and they chuckled.
"Is that so? Little Jungkook hyung wanted to meet us?" Yeonjun says as he pokes Jungkook's side, tickling him.

Jungkook giggles, nodding as he jumped on Yeonjun's back. The other stood up, making sure he doesn't fall and spun around. Jungkook's giggles are the only thing heard and they all smiled at that. At least he's having fun, not when he was sick.
"Why didn't we see him though, hyungs?" Hueningkai asks and they sighed.
"He was sick after resisting himself from slipping" Namjoon and they nodded.

"Anyways, we should get going, we'll be visiting Enhypen" Jimin says and TXT nodded.
"Yesh! Meet Enhypen again, sowwy" Jungkook says and Yeonjun chuckles, putting him down.
"It's okay, Jungkook hyung, they need to see you too" Beomgyu says and they nodded.

Taehyung picks Jungkook up and left, but not before saying goodbye to the five. They waved back and they got out of the room.
"Now, Kookie, we should check first if they're busy" Namjoon says and Jungkook nodded. So, Namjoon called Jungwon, to ask if they're busy and he said no.

"Let's go"

(I'm actually losing ideas on this book-)