Beach

(I might end this book soon 😭)

Arriving at their destination, Namjoon woke the maknae up. Jungkook opened his eyes, groaning.
"We're here, Kookie" Namjoon says and Jungkook stretches. Namjoon chuckles and got out of the car, waiting for the maknae. Jungkook yawns, getting out of the car and stretching again.

He looks around, his eyes widening and now fully awake.
"Beach!" Jungkook says, smiling. The others chuckled and nodded.
"Yup" Jin says, ruffling Jungkook's hair. Jungkook smiled and took his bag, with the others also getting theirs.

They walked to the hotel they had booked into. It was next to the beach, which is good. Jungkook wanted to swim already, but his hyungs had told him that they should arrive at their room first and change before going to the water. So, they did. Jungkook got inside the elevator, a bit nervous if it weren't for Jimin who assured him. Jungkook smiled at him and giggles. Arriving at the designated floor, they got out of the elevator and walked to their room numbers.

"We'll see you guys later" Hoseok says before walking in the room. Jungkook and Yoongi got in, putting their bags down and plopping on their beds at the same time.
"Tell me if you slip, yeah? I'm gonna take a nap" Yoongi says and Jungkook nodded.
"Oh, hyung, I'll be at the beach if you look for me" Jungkook says and Yoongi hummed, nodding. Jungkook opens his bag and looked for his swimwear and can't forget about the sunscreen.

He then went to change at the bathroom. After a good few minutes, he got out in a shorts with a long sleeved swimming suit. He looked at the knocked out Yoongi, shaking his head as he chuckles. He then got out, meeting Jimin and Taehyung in the process.

"Are you guys ready?"

"Let's get it! Let's gotta get it!"