Kookie's Cast Is Gonna Be Taken Off!

"Thank you for entertaining him for awhile" Jin says as he carried the little in his arms, who's head is rested on his shoulder, still asleep

"Thank you for entertaining him for awhile" Jin says as he carried the little in his arms, who's head is rested on his shoulder, still asleep. They all nodded, bowing.
"When is his cast gonna be taken off, hyung?" Jay asks, raising his brow.
"Oh, he'll get it off after two days" Jin says, rubbing Jungkook's back as he started whining, probably from the talking.
"We're gonna take our leave now" Jin whispered and they all nodded.

2 days later and Jungkook and his caregivers are on their way to the hospital. They tried their best to distract because even if he's in littlespace, he still hated hospitals.
"Daddy... Why awe we in icky place!" Jungkook screams, shaking his head.
"Baby, they're getting your cast off" Hoseok says, shushing the younger.
"B-butt it have you dwawings!" Jungkook says, shaking his head as he cried.
"Yoongi hyung" Hoseok whined, looking at Yoongi with begging eyes. He's the only one who's good at calming Jungkook. One look and Jungkook's calm.

Yoongi sighs, taking Jungkook from Hoseok and sitting him on his lap. Jungkook looked at him, stopping. He stared at the older before bursting into tears again, shaking his head.
"Dada Minnie! I don' wan' to go!" Jungkook says as he crawled to Jimin's lap.
"Baby, we haven't seen you in big space, we need to" Jimin says, rubbing the younger's back. Jungkook looks at him with glossy eyes before nodding.
"Okay... B-butt, I get sweeties afte'!" Jungkook says, making them chuckle. They nodded and Jimin carried him out the van.

"I guess your stare didn't work this time, hyung" Taehyung says as he nudged the sulking Yoongi. They all teased him, and he just rolled his eyes, arms crossed. Yoongi looked at Jungkook, looking away with pout. But the next words that came out of Jungkook's mouth made him feel better and his smile is back.

"Dada Yoonie! Koo still wove you! Don' wowwy!"

The Adventures Of Little KookieOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara