TICKLE FIGHT

This will be a little shorter than my usual scenarios -CielPhantomhive010

Ciel:

You watched Ciel as he sifted through his paperwork rubbing his forehead in the process.He let out a loud sigh while rubbing his eyes looking at you with a small smile, while you looked at him.
He looked at his paperwork again blushing,"You know you don't have to stay and watch me work everyday.I know you have better things than watch me work" he states then puts his feet on his desk.
"No, I really have nothing planned today actually.I don't mind staying here with you even though it's really boring" you whisper the last part.
Ciel blankly stares at you, "Come over here (reader)" he demands.
You walk over to him with questioning look on your face, he takes his feet off his desk.He stands up and grabs your hips you let out a giggle, he smirks.
Ciel pushes you onto the desk brushing his finger tips harder on your sides.You burst out laughing, "please stop Ciel!" you choked out between laughing.
You started tickling his sides, he doesn't even let out a chuckle.So you went with plan B (this part I could not laughing while writing it) you harshly knee him in where no man should be kneed(If you don't know what that is it's...his manhood...).He let out a groan then feel to his knees in pain.
You toke advantage of this then ran to his bathroom and locked yourself in while Ciel pounded on the door, slightly growling between his yells.

ALOIS:

You hid in the kitchen while Alois layed on the couch taking a nap.Today was the day you planned to get revenge on Alois for scaring you half to death, while playing hide and seek
.You convinced Claude to let you attack him while he sleeps.You stared at Alois while he rolls from his side.You chuckle evilly, it was time for you to ambush him . You run out of the kitchen and harshly sat on his legs, you look at him to see if he was awake. His eyes were still plastered shut, smirking you start poking his feet.He scrunches his nose and curls his feet, but never opens his eyes.
You start tickling his feet, that's when all hell broke loss.Alois's eyes pop open without hesitation, he starts laughing.
"No!!!(reader) stop!" he yells laughing even harder. He tries pushing you off, but " accidentally" grabbed one of the girls ( ;-) ).You both froze staring at where he was touching, a flash interrupted both of your stares.Looking up you see Claude standing in the doorway of the kitchen holding a camera smirking. "claude?!did you really just take a picture of that?!?" Alois yells quickly moving his hand away from your chest."I think I did your highness" Claude bows with a smirk then leaves the room in a hurry. "I'm to kill Claude you stay here I'm still have to punish you too" Alois winks the chases after his butler, leaving you a blushing mess.

Sebastian:

"What should we do?" Sebastian asks lazily cuddling your neck.You blush looking away "I don't know, we should just lay here" you say . Sebastian nods cuddling you even more, "Or we could do something else?".You blush then turn away,"What do you have in mind?" Sebastian chuckles.He puts his hand on your hip then slowly moves it up to your neck,then puts his hand on your cheek."What are you-" you say before burst out laughing as his other hand brushed against your ribs, Sebastian lets out another chuckle.He grabs your both of your sides and starts rubbing them smiling,"Does that tickle, kitten?".You laugh even harder then roll over trying to get away from him, but it was no use . Sebastian rolls over on top you, then tickles you again.You push him off of you then run out of the room.You ran towards the stairs only to see Sebastian was already there.Then unthinkable happened, you didn't know where it came from.You stepped a little closer to him,but you accidentally tripped over a black cat. Sebastian panicked as you fell into him, making the both of you fell down the stairs. "(reader)" Sebastian says grabbing a hold of you and held you to his chest . Sebastian feel at the bottom of stairs, with you still in his arms. "Are you okay (reader)?!" Sebastian says panicking. "What?! I should be asking if you're okay!!!" You yell getting off of him."Let me see your back"You say.He shows you his back , on his back was a big purple almost black bruise."Oh my gosh! here I'll help you onto the couch" You lead him on the couch laying him on his stomach. "I'm fine (reader) you don't need to worry about me" Sebastian mutters into the couch."No you're not, now stay there while I get an ice pack" You ran into kitchen, grabbing an ice pack from the freezer. You turned on a movie, then held the ice pack on his back the entire time.

grell:

You sat in your office, like usual waiting for Grell to some back from reaping souls.You sat bored in desk chair bored out of your mind twiddling your thumbs.You let out a loud sigh getting up from your chair.You walked over to your book self, on top of the book self were pictures of you and grell when you first started dating.You smiled at the one of pictute, it was the picture of your first date.You and grell went to the park for your first date and share ice cream. It was a simple yet fun first date."BOO!" a voice yells then starts tickling your sides, you screamed then started laughing as the person tickles you even more. You elbow the person in the stomach then throw your head back, hitting the "thing" in the face.You turn around, eyes wide with panic seeing who the person was.The "attacker" was Grell, he nose was bleeding and was holding his stomach.He falls on top of your desk in pain, his weight was too much for your desk so the wheels on the bottom broke off then started to fall apart around him."Why the hell did you scare me?!" You screamed then help him on the couch by your book self."How was I supposed to know that you were going to do that? " Grell whimpers.You take out the first aid kit cleaning the blood off around his small nose.You gave him a box of tissues to stop the nose bleed. "I'm going to get you an ice pack, you stay there" You say standing up.He nods "Hey Grell?" "Yes (reader)?" "Love you" you giggled kissing his cheek. He sighs "Love you too" "I hope you know that after this we're going to brake that desk even more than it already is" he smirks.You grinned then leave the room to get him the ice pack.