What he loves about you

Wow I've been doing a great job on updating lately! ^-^ ~Maddy

Ciel:

His loves everything about you! But what he really thinks that's special is your personality! He thinks that your personality is really adorable. Ciel also loves that you always stand up for yourself and fight for what you believe in. Ciel is a very lucky guy! :)

Alois:

Alois does think you have a nice ass. But that's really not why he loves you. He loves you because you don't judge people by they're past. Alois loves that you judge people by the way they treat others. He also loves that you're very forgiving, even if the person has messed badly.

Sebastian:

He absolutely loves how passionate you are. You see the beauty in everything, even if it's not a living thing. Sebastian also loves how shy you can be. It's very adorable to him >.<

Grell:

Grell loves your sense of humor, you can always make him laugh even when he's sad. He likes that your humor comes out at appropriate times. Plus Grell thinks you have the cutest laugh ever.

Sooo I thought I should let you guys know what chapters I will be writing next. So here it is.

Chapters that will be coming soon!:

~When he walks in on you naked
~When you get hurt
~When you/him have a nightmare
~When they act pervy
~When he catches you reading/writing lemon of him
I have more requests on my list, so I'm going to stop the requests for now. I want to make sure I can get as much requests writen without over working myself. I got everyone's requests written down, so I'll be sure to write those soon.