When he gets excited

Hey, Ouran highschool host club fans! If you haven't heard of hauntedzelda, I highly recommend her Ouran highschool host club boyfriend scenarios! Now on with this scenarioooo. Also that's my hair in the pic, I would show you guys my full hair cut. But..I'm kinda self conscious because you guys would see my whole face. And I'm kinda..you know not very good looking/Not confident about my looks. So yeah xD

Ciel:

"Ughhh" You sighed, you had been trying to make brownies for the past hour but you always some how messed up something in recipe.
(Sorry if you know how to make brownies xD just pretend you don't) You actually dropped an egg on the ground. And another time you put in baking soda in your brownies instead of sugar. Let's just say that, your brownies were a hot mess.
You face palm when you had remembered an important aspect in the brownies. Flour. You ran over your cupboard took the flour out, and poured some into the bowl.
"Ciel!" You called for him in the kitchen.
Ciel comes walking into the kitchen, "Yes my love?".
You look at him, "Can you get me the milk please?".
Ciel nods, and walks over to the fridge to retrieve the milk. Soon, he comes back a whole new gallon milk.
He hands it to you, "Is it okay if I help you make brownies?".
"Sure", You smile and began to pour some milk in the bowl.
Ciel leaned over and started stirring the contents inside of it. After he was done stirring, you picked up the bowl about to take it and pour it into the brownie pan.
"Wait, I think it needs more milk" Ciel takes the gallon of milk and pour a lot more in.
Because of the heavy weight of the bowl and brownie mix. You accidentally make the bowl tilt too far toward you, causing all the brownie mix to get all over your chest. Unfortunately..you were wearing a v-neck cut shirt. So brownie mix was all over your tits.
You gasp, putting the bowl on the counter. As Ciel stares at your chest, as the bader ran down your breasts.
You look at Ciel's face confused, but soon you slowly looked down and saw..it. He had a little lump in his pants (just a little inside joke about me and my boo. Haha I have no life) Ciel covers his crotch and runs up stairs to take care of his "little" problem.

Alois:

"Hey honey?" You say, while changing into yet another short dress.
You and Alois were in a dress store to get new dresses for you, for up coming events. But Alois kept making you try on short dresses that you could barely hold your boobs in.
"Yes, my angel?" Alois says outside of the changing room's door.
"Could you get me a dress..that I don't know, that covers my boobs?" You say looking yourself up and down in the mirror.
"Ugh fine.." Alois says sighing, then walks back toward the dress racks.
You sigh taking off the dress you currently had on. You dropped the dress on the floor, leaving you in your bra and panties.
"Hm, maybe I should try on these bras while Alois is busy trying to find me another dress" You thought to yourself looking at the bras that were also laying on the ground. Waiting for you to try them on.
You unclasp the bra you already had on (Oooo baby let's get sexual ;-) haaa, I was hyper while writing this part. Sowwyyy) and threw it on the floor. You got on your knees to look threw the different types if bras you had picked out. Your boobs jiggled slightly, while you looked threw them.
"HEY, (READER)! I TH-" Alois yells, while throwing the door up.
You scream in response, when Alois stares down at your bare chest. You blush, and covered your chest with your arms.
Alois awkwardly coughs, covers his lower area with his hands.
"H-hey babe, I'm gonna go to restroom..you buy whatever, you please" Alois stuttered and ran towards to the men's bathroom.
Soon after he left, you began to laugh your ass off. You tried on many different bras, and ended up buying them all. You also, bought a dress that covered your ass and boobs :) it was a nice day for you!

Sebastian:

"Hey honey" You sat in Sebastian's lap, with your guys kitten in your hands.
"Yes, (Reader)?" He wraps his arms around your waist.
"I'm boreddddd" You whine to Sebastian.
"Hm, let's watch a movie together then" Sebastian says, chuckling at how childish you were acting.
You gasp happily and nod, you quickly get off of Sebastian's lap and walk over your TV/DVD player. You began looking through the movies by your DVD player.
"Should we watch The Titanic, What's eating Gilbert Grape, or Stand by me?" You ask looking back at Sebastian.
"Hm, The Titanic sounds good rn" Sebastian says noding.
You take the disc out of the case and put it inside the DVD player. You walked back over to the sofa then sat on Sebastian's lap once again. Halfway through the movie, a certain well known part of the movie came up. It was when Jack was drawing rose naked, well she did still have the necklace on. You began moving around uncomfortably because of how long you have been sitting on Sebastian's lap. You kept moving around on top of Sebastian's crotch area/legs.
"(Reader), please stop moving" Sebastian gasping loudly.
You suddenly felt something rubbing against your butt, you quickly got off of his lap. To see that Sebastian had a little buddy hanging out in his pants. Your face turned bright red, then you began staring down at the floor.
Sebastian awkwardly coughs and puts his hands over his area. He then runs upstairs to go wack his meat ( I feel awkward saying that but oh well xD).

Grell:

You sighed as you cleaned your office, today was inspection day for the whole building. Grell was currently cleaning his own office, but he said he would meet you for lunch after everything was finished. You got up from the floor after you work done hands scrubbing it. You picked up your bucket of water and went to your personal bathroom and dump it into the sink. You take a rag out of the drawer, and soaked it with hot water. You came back into your office and begins scrubbing down the walls of the room. After you were done wiping them down you went over your desk and leaned over it. Making your skirt go up to show your underwear. You continue to scrub the desk trying to get all the dirt and filth off of it. There was a loud grunting noises at the door. You turn around see Grell, his face was as red as his hair.
"Honey... Are you okay?" You say, looking at him concerned.
Grell nods shyly, "Babe, you should start wearing longer skirts" He says, walking over to your bathroom and locking the door behind him.
After a couple minutes, you could hear loud grunts and moans coming from the bathroom. Out of embarrassment you soon took your jacket and purse. Then left to go to lunch by yourself. While he finished up his dirty work.