...

My friend wanted me to tell you guys how I'm feeling right now. So I really don't want to get any hate for talking about what's going on in my life right now. My friend is going to leave a little note at the bottom of this chapter btw. So here it goes..
I'm going through a really hard time right now. I've been having problems with my father lately. Constant fighting, yelling, arguing..it's making me feel very worthless. Hate messages. I have gotten about 4 hate messages, through PM in 1 week. How do you think that makes me feel? To be told I'm a worthless piece of shit that needs to just kill herself. It's funny how people can tell me that through wattpad when they know NOTHING about me. The only thing they know that I make stories. Some of them even follow me..I feel like I want to disappear right now, I have every few people who actually helping me through this. I don't feel like I'm good enough or you guys or anyone else..;-; I have never felt this much pain in a while.. so that's how I'm basically feeling right now. See ya soon..maybe idk what I want to do rn.

My friend's note to you guys:

Dear maddy's readers,

Hey guys, I can't really help Maddy rn. I've tried everything to make her feel better but nothing is working. Can you guys please help her? It would help her a lot if you could comment something on this chapter about how she means to you (or how she helped you or impacted your life) or even do it on her profile. Please, help her. She really needs it :)

-Maddy's friend