What the sex is like

So this is, just what it's like having sex xD Haha if you're younger than idk 22 xD, then you shouldn't read. But if you want to, thennnnn okay! Listen to the song while reading, it's one of my favorite songs -Maddy

Ciel:

While in bed, you guys start out slow but he speeds up the pace of every thrust tell you are screaming his name. You guys like to experiment with different positions. Sometimes you're on top and other times he does it from behind (No in your butt though xD ew).

Alois:

When in bed, Alois always wants to make you feel comfortable. He goes fast but deep, you guys are always open to trying new things in bed. You guys love role playing. One of your favorites, is when you are the sexy nurse, and he's your hurt patient ;)

Sebastian:

Animal. That's one of the words you can describe Sebastian in bed. He can be a complete animal in bed. You guys use toys, such as dildos, vibraters etc.. But, if you're uncomfortable with how rough he's being, he goes easier on you.

Grell:

Surprisingly, Grell goes slow and gentle. He really doesn't want to hurt you, while you and him are doing it. He goes fast enough to please both you and him. Sometimes, you guys like to spice it up in the bedroom. You guys do it in the shower, once you even did it in your office and almost got caught! You guys are naughty ;)

Hey, everyone I just published 1 of my new books today! It's a Ciel x Reader fanfic ;) Also, in a few days I will be publishing an attack on titan boyfriend scenarios too! So feel free check both of them out -Maddy