Little rant

Okay I'm normally a happy and good person but right now I cannot express how mad and disappointed I am at society. Let me explain! So I was on Facebook looking at the new posts and trends, when I come to a post of the girl maybe around 18 or 19. She was curvy, had a nice smile, and seemed very nice! but when I read the comments......I can not tell you ashamed I am in those people. There were comments saying how fat,ugly, and revolting she looked. In one of the comment this man said, "She really needs to join a gym and lay off the cake" THIS MAN WAS ARE 60 YEARS OLD! A 60 YEAR OLD MAN COMMENTS SOMETHING CONCERNING A 19 YEAR'S WEIGHT IS FU**ING RIDICULOUS!! ALSO THERE WAS A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL WHO SAID, "Looks like she cut too deep on her thighs or is that her stretch marks?" LOOK WHAT WE HAVE BECOME!!!! A PLACE WHERE PEOPLE AS OLD AS 60 OR AS YOUNG AS 12 ARE CALLING SOMEONE UGLY OR FAT!!! This girl has been bullied because her weight for years and yet she still lives her life how she wants. I truly envy her. She stayed strong, she never responded to those comments because she loves herself exactly the way she looks. I wish more people could think like her. I wish people could understand what it's like to bullied or harassed about how they look. What do you think about this? Comment your feeling and thoughts. Everyone is beautiful even if we look different than most people!

(NEW Update will be out night or tomorrow morning)