When he walks in on you naked

I'm going to be trying a new method today. It's really a pain to make a different introduction for each character. I really don't have the time to do that xD So, I'm going to test a new one in this scenario.
If you like this method better, please comment this: :)_ILoveIt
If you don't like this method better, then please comment this: -_- Nah
I will not listen to the hate so don't comment or message me anything negative if you don't like the new method. Remember it's just a test run, I don't know if I want to change how I write yet :/ - Maddy~chan

You and (Your boyfriend's name) decided to have a party (or got invited to one), in honor of Christmas. While eating, Meyrin accidentally spills tea all over your new expensive dress. She insisted to help you change, but you wanted to change yourself. You walked into your bedroom and began to undress....

Ciel:

'What's taking (Reader) so long to change? Maybe I should go check on her..' Ciel thought to himself.
He excused himself from the dinning room, then headed up stairs to your room.
You untied the laces to you now ruined dress slowly, you didn't want to ruin the dress even more. You let the dress fall to your feet, leaving you in your corset and matching panties. You look at your corset, beginning to frown. The tea had soaked through the thin dress and onto your light colored corset. You untie your corset and throw it on the ground.
Ciel quickly opens your bedroom door, assuming you were already dressed, "Hey (Reader) wha-" he instantly stops speaking when he sees you only in your underwear. You scream and quickly covered your body with your hands, "GET OUT CIEL!!" you scream.
Ciel runs out of the room, then slammed the door shut. His face 50 shades of red, and blood running out of his nose.
"What a beautiful sight..she has a perfect ass...." Ciel whispered to himself, wiping the blood away with his handkerchief.
He quickly walked back to the dinning room pretending nothing had happened.

Alois:

'UHHH where is my princess?!' Alois thought to himself, he left the ballroom to go find you.
You untied the laces to you now ruined dress carefully. You let the dress fall to your feet, leaving you in your corset and matching panties. The tea had soaked through the thin dress and onto your light colored corset. You untie your corset and throw it on the ground. You slipped off your underwear, then began to look for a new pair of underwear.
"(Readerrrr) you're tak-" Alois whined opening the door. He instantly stopped talking when he noticed your appearance.
You scream loudly, covering yourself with your hands.
Alois didn't move, all he could do was stare at you, "Why are you hiding your beautiful boobs from me?" He pouts.
"ALOIS FUCKING TRANCY GET THE FUCK OUT" You scream again, throwing a pillow at his face.
Alois chuckled while leaving the room, "Whateverrr!".
He leaves the room, making sure to shut the door behind him.

Sebastian:

Sebastian looks around the dinning room seeing that you were still upstairs. He turns to his master, "Young master, I'm going to go check on (Reader). She's taking a very long time to change".
Ciel nods, waving Sebastian out the dinning room. Sebastian smiles, then quickly leaves the room to see what's taking you so long.
You untied the laces to you now ruined dress slowly, you didn't want to ruin the dress even more. You let the dress fall to your feet, leaving you in your corset and matching panties. You look at your corset, beginning to frown. The tea had soaked through the thin dress and onto your light colored corset. You untie your corset and then threw it on the ground.
You turn around looking for a new corset and matching panties in your dresser/closet.
Your bedroom door opens slowly revealing Sebastian. You turn around eyes wide, while holding a pair of black and red panties. You covered your breasts with your arm dropping the pair of panties in your hand.
You continued to stare at each other tell you finally took action, "SEBASTIAN!! YOU PERVERTED DEMON GET OUT!!" you yell still hiding your body.
Sebastian turns around face red, his eyes turn pink with lust.
"Um...Nice panties.." Sebastian says awkwardly making you mentally facepalm.
Before he could do anything else (like taking your innocence...) He slams the door shut then went back downstairs to assist his master.

Grell:

Grell leaned against the wall, waiting for you to come back from changing. He sighed, he thought it was taking you too long, so maybe he could "help" you out. Grell goes upstairs to room quickly, not wanting to keep the guests waiting.
You untied the laces to you now ruined dress slowly, you didn't want to ruin the dress even more. You let the dress fall to your feet, leaving you in your corset and matching panties. You look at your corset, beginning to frown. The tea had soaked through the thin dress and onto your light colored corset. You untie your corset and throw it on the ground. You looked through your many different corsets, trying to find the right one.
Grell knocked on your bedroom door,"You almost done?" He says waiting outside your door.
You jump when you hear his voice, "Y-yeah just don't op-" you were interrupted by Grell opening the door.
You look at Grell with terrified eyes, quickly covering your large/tiny orange sized boobs (you choose your boob size).
Grell's eyes scanned your body before looking at your face, "Um..hehe sorry" he winks then leaves the door before you could yell at him.

I'm getting lonely on wattpad, who wants to be my new friend?! Haha lol most likely no one just feeling lonely - Me