I care

I been having so heavy weight on my shoulders lately. So I'm just going to be speaking from the heart, I'm not going sugar coat the truth. So, here it goes. Thank you to the people who are reading this.

I know there is some people in this world that are bullied, abused, abuse drugs, or hurts themselves. I have talked to same many amazing people on wattpad, they told me they're stories. I wouldn't dare tell anyone their story or their feelings cause I fully don't understand it like they do. Why would I tell another person's story if I don't fully don't understand the facts and hurt they have been through? Some of these people I have became really close friends and all I want is for them to be happy, and to enjoy life to the fullest. If you do those or those things are happening to you here's my advice.

There will always be someone who loves and cares about you.

There is at least 1 person in this world, who never wants to see you sad or hurt. But unfortunately some people think that there will never be that kind of person in their life. If you don't then I will be that person. Even if we don't know each other that well, even if we hate each other, even if we're not talking. I will always care about you. I'm not perfect, I'm not an angel but I can show each one of you that I care. The reason I wrote this was because people need to know that whatever they are going through there will be some person in this life or even in the after life that cares! I would do anything to make you guys understand that you are loved in every way, shape, or form. I'm not an angel at all, even if I have been told that I was huge in pack on someone's life.I will always be me. The girl who isn't perfect, the girl who's shy and is called cute everyday. The girl who was bullied and harrassed more than half of her life and still struggles ma king friends. That doesn't sound like an angel to me. I love every single one of you, never forget that. Don't shut people out, you'll only yourself hurt even more. Please I would like for at least 1 of you to tell me that you have shared this chapter with someone that is going through hard times. If you do please comment this on this chapter "I care". Thank you for listening.