His favorite place to kiss you

Ciel:

Ciel favorite spot to kiss you would be your forehead. Every time he kisses your forehead you blush in response, which he finds absolutely adorable! He thinks it's stupid why he kisses your forehead though.He thinks that if he kisses your forehead you will have no bad thoughts and no bad dreams. He never wants to see you unhappy or scared.

Alois:

He loves kissing your stomach. A lot . It's an obsession of his.Something about kissing your stomach just drives him mad. Every time he kisses your stomach, you can't help but giggle.The reason he kisses your stomach is because he likes to remind that you are beautiful in every way. Even though you can be very self conscious about your weight and look sometimes.

Sebastian:

His favorite place to kiss is your neck ;-)  Not in a dirty way but he does that to make you blush.He finds kissing your neck romantic. He kisses your neck when you're sad, bored, mad, even when you're washing the dishes.

Grell:

He can't enough of your lips.Grell loves it when you wear red lipstick at home or at work, he just can't help but kiss you.He finds your lips very pleasuring and irresistible.Even if you're not wearing lipstick or lip gloss he still finds your lips and body to be beautiful.

Black butler boyfriend scenarios (REQUESTS OPEN/EDITING NOW)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें