You go to the carnival together

Requested by:TotallyNotAMoose

Ciel:

Ciel walked into the carnival casually with you by his side.The carnival was lingering with people of all ages.Ciel reached over and grabbed your hand holding it tightly. You looked over at him and smiled, he smiled back at you."What do you want to do first?" Ciel says sweetly looking around at all the rides and booths. You looked around "How about we go find a candy booth?". When you said that Ciel's eyes lit up.He quickly nods excited, you giggled.The both of you walked around looking for somewhere to get candy.Ciel gasps dramatically pointing to the station in front of you.It was heaven in one booth.There was many different kinds of candy's like Skittles, Sour patch kids, Red vines, Reese's peanut butter cups, and even Pocky."Reader?" Ciel says calmly "Yes?" You say back trying stay calm like him."I think I'm going to cry, it's so beautiful" he says."Let's go get some candy then" you simply state dragging him over to the booth.
(TIME SKIPS BY WITH MANY HOURS OF BUYING CANDY)
"(Reader)?" Ciel says looking at the sky while the both of you were laying in a pile of candy rappers."Yes Ciel?" You say hiccuping from all the candy you ate."I love you so much......I would be nothing without you....can we come to the carnival next year too?...Please I love you..."Ciel say looking at you.You chuckle under your breath "I love you too and Yes, Ciel we can go next year too".Ciel hugs you tightly, while the guy who worked at the booth was yelling at you for laying in front of his booth.

Alois:

"I CAN'T WAIT!" Alois yells for the hundredth time, it was true you were counting the whole time.Today you and Alois were going on a date night to the carnival and right you were buying you tickets.Sense it was alois's first going to one he was pretty excited. The both you entered the carnival, bright lights shined everywhere. You could hear people screaming on the rides and little kids were raning around the place."What do you want to do first?"You say looking at Alois. He pointed at the merry go round, "That looks fun!" He grabs your hand pulling towards it.Alois handed the man money and whisper something to him."Come on (Reader)" Alois gets onto the platform looking for the perfect horse for him to ride.He climb into a black and gold horse "Sit on this one" he say point to the one next to him.It was matching with Alois's but yours was more detailed. You get on top of the horse, strapping yourself in.The ride started slowly then went faster and faster."Alois I think it's going way too fast, and how are we the only one's on here?!" You yell over to Alois."Because I told the guy that I wanted it to just me and you.I also paid him to make this really fast!" Alois says rocking back and forth on the his horse.You started to feel sick "Alois I feel sick can you tell him to stop the ride?" you leaned your head against the poll in the middle of fake horse.Alois snapped his fingers three times and the ride immediately stoped.He helped you off the ride and into a unisex bathroom locking the door behind him.You ran to the toilet, then started to throw up. Alois held your hair back as you let it all out."I'm sorry, I didn't know you would get sick honey" he says kissing your forehead."Let's just go to your place before I get sick again" you say rinsing your mouth out with cold water.With that Alois lead you out of the bathroom to get strange looks at from the people outside the bathroom.

Sebastian:

You and Sebastian were currently waiting in a line for a new roller coaster the carnival just added.Today was your 2 month anniversary so the both of you wanted to go the carnival.You were at the front of the line, you began to get excited. "You two can go on the ride now" a woman says letting the both of you onto the ride . Sebastian got into the two seated car, then helped into your seat next him.The lady straps everyone in then announces the rules then starts the coaster. Sebastian holds your hand tightly "Hey have I ever told you I was afraid of roller coasters?". "No! Why didn't you tell me!?" You say looking at him as the cars started to get closer to the top of the hill."Because I didn't want to disappoint you. You were very excited you ride this" He looks down sadly."I would have understanded if you would have told me"
"Really?" He asks holding your hand harder that it almost hurt."Yes re-" you were cut off by the ride as it started to go down hill at an amazing speed.Sebastian screams loudly as the roller-coaster started to twist and turn with no end.You started laughing with enjoy it was mostly because Sebastian was screaming like a girl.The coaster finally came to a halt, the passengers started to get out.You got out of the coaster then Sebastian out of car.You help him away from the ride then finally ask "Do you wanna go back to my place and just watch a movie?".He nods looking kinda sick "Sorry to disappoint you" he mutters. "You didn't disappoint me at all Sebastian" you say helping him in your car then drive home.

Grell:

You and Grell waited in line for the ferris wheel at your home town's annual carnival.Today both you and Grell had a the night off so you decided to visit your home town.It was both yours and his first time going to one .When you were little your parents couldn't afford taking you to one and Grell is reaper so he never had time to go to one.He thought it would be romantic if he toke you on the ferris wheel.He paid for the ride then sat in one the carts while helping you into the seat next him.It was night time so the whole carnival was lit up, buckling up the ride started up. The wheel started to spin at steady pace, then became a little faster.You started laughing, soon Grell joined you.All of a sudden the spinning got slower entell your cart stopped at the very top."Wow this is such a great view" you awed at the sight.Grell smiles the chuckles " Yeah it's great isn't it?".You nod your head "Hey (Reader)?" He says."Yeah Gre-" you were cut off by Grell's lips.He cups your face with his hands deepening the kiss.You rapped your arms around his neck, smiling while kissing him back.The cart started to move down again as you pull away from the kiss. Grell blushes and turns away, you giggle at his actions.The cart stops then the both of you leave to go play games.(Not those kind of games ;-) carnival games!).