What he says when he finds out that you're cutting

Read the mini story after the scenario, if you struggle with cutting or suicidal thoughts. This a very depressing chapter in my book, I don't want people sad because of what's going on in the story/scenarios -Maddy~chan

Ciel:

Ciel looks down at the ground, "Why you do that to yourself?" Tears start forming in his eyes. "Babe....please I know you're hurting, I can tell you feel like no one cares, but...I care about your well being" tears begin to fall as he keeps staring at the ground. "I want to see you smiling..I want to hear your laughter..I want to you to know that you are loved. I just don't want to loose you!" He hugs you tightly while crying. "I love you so much please, don't torture yourself!!" Ciel says looking you straight in the eyes....

Alois:

Alois gives a pained look as he makes your in his,"Baby please don't do this to yourself..your family loves you..I love you so much" he kisses your hand. "I've been through a lot of pain too so I understand how you might be filling. But life does get better, I was very depressed before I met you. You made life better everyday, and you still do. This isn't you!" Takes blades and sharp objectives away from you and gives you a marker. "Every time you think about cutting I want you to draw something where you want to cut. It will keep you busy and your mind off of it" you takes the marker and nod. Alois hugs you tightly while whispering I love you over and over again...

Sebastian:

Sebastian wraps bandages around your fresh bleeding cuts, after taking care of your wounds he stopped and looked up at you. "I'm sorry this is my fault..I should been there for you more. I should seen that something was wrong with you". Tears fall ought of his now glowing pink eyes, you had never seen him cry like this before. He leans down and kisses your forehead, "We'll make it through this, okay? I don't want to know that I wasn't able to protect you from this"....

Grell:

Grell looks at the blade in your hand sad, "Why?" He takes the blade from you and throws it in the garbage can. He rests both of his hands on your face, "I love you..nothing is ever going to change that. So whatever you're going through right now, I want you to that you're loved. I couldn't imagine my life without you in it. I should have been more caring when you told me about your problems...that's my fault. We will get you a counselor or a therapist..just please just for now try to stop" you nod then look down at the ground...

Darkness. That's all we can see and feel. We hide behind a smiling mask to show people that we're strong but we are actually very weak on the inside. We laugh when really we want to cry. We feel as if no one can help us through the hard times. There's no light only darkness surrounding over us. We take a blade to our skin to make our whole body numb. Sometimes we want to stop, but we feel like we have no hope. As we lay in bed thinking and planning our death, our friends and loved ones are thinking of us. I look in the mirror, all I see is a pale body with lined with deep scars. Everyday I go to school with a smile on my face to show people that I'm okay. That I feel as if someone actually cares about me. One day during school, I hid in the bathroom with a bottle of pills in my hand and a blank piece of paper. I hear buzzing noises coming from my pocket. It was a message from you. Tears stream down my face as I read every detail and word that you felt about me. I stared down at the bottle of pill then back at my phone. I dropped the bottle pills that could have hold the ended it all. But I chose you instead. You loved me when no one less cared, you saved me from myself. I'm grateful for everyday I live because of you. He stares at his ceiling with a smile on his smile, he was thinking of me. His smile soon disappeared as remembered his own scars along his wrists. He saved me but sadly he couldn't save himself. I tried to save like he saved me but.....it was too late. As I lay in bed at night I think about the pills. "Should I met him in heaven or should I just lay here and go though another day of pain?" I smiled as I thought about how we used to laugh and smile together. I promised myself that I would stay a live for him and for myself. And I don't instead on braking that promise. My scars soon faded away, a real smile is now always on my face. Even though I don't have many friends, and my family barely gives me affection. I knew that he was my soul mate and guardian angel. I am thankful for everyday I'm living, it's okay to be sad. It's okay to cry, it's okay to express your feeling even if you feel weak inside. He listened to me..he was there when I could only when feel darkness and a cold blade on my skin. We all find our guardian angel someday......and he just happened to be all mine..his time was just cut too short. I still wish I could see his smiling face to this day. He stares down from the clouds, watching me smile as I walk from the school. He thinks to himself, "I wish I could been there, but I gave her hope when no one would give her light". He smiled down at me, while I smile back up at the clouds. "I wish you were here with me" I whispered into the air, as he whispered into the clouds, "I always with you.. I will be here tell you join me"....

By- CielPhantomhive010