When they catch you singing

Here is all the links to the songs, I'll be sure to put the characters name by it so you can find the right song. Also I put little parts of each song in the scenario:
Ciel: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3YxaaGgTQYM ~Bring me to life -Evanescence
Sebastian: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ktvTqknDobU ~Radioactive - Imagine dragons
Alois: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iFP72-_fX1Y ~Sexy,naughty, bitchy me -Tata young
Grell: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=updoMIHMBbU ~Teenagers -My chemical romance
(Sorry if you don't like songs, people recommended the songs for me) This was requested by someone. I lost the name to who requested it hehe. Sorry to whoever requested this.
Ciel:

You walked around your room picking up clothes and garbage. Today was cleaning day and you absolutely dreaded it. You sighed knowing something was missing. You take out your phone/tablet/computer then start a song. The song was called "Bring me to life By: Evanescence". You set it on your bed and began cleaning again.
"How can you see into my eyes like open doors?" You muttered the song lyrics.
"Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold
Until you find it there and lead it back home" You got on your knees picking up paper that was scattered on the floor.
"Now that I know what I'm without
You can't just leave me
Breathe into me and make me real
Bring me to life" You sang a little louder being careful to make sure no one could hear you.
"Frozen inside without your touch
Without your love, darling
Only you are the life among the dead
All this time I can't believe I couldn't see
Kept in the dark but you were there in front of me" You smiled, at that part. It reminded you of Ciel.
"I've been sleeping a thousand years it seems
Got to open my eyes to everything
Without a thought, without a voice, without a so-" your singing was interrupted by clapping.
You were too embarrassed to look behind you, the person chuckled. It was definitely Ciel.
"Beautiful singing (nickname)" Ciel hugs you from behind, then pecks your lips.
You blushes looking down, "Can you help me clean, please?".
Ciel smiles, "Sure" the both of you began cleaning. You guys even singed together!

Alois:

You began stiring the sauce in the pot, today you had requested to Claude that you would make Alois dinner. You wanted to make him a surprise dinner. You went to the kitchen counter and began chopping up vegetables. As you were chopping, you decided to play some music.
"I'm the kind of girl that girls don't like
I'm the kind that boys fantasize
I'm the kind that your momma and your daddy were afraid you'd turn out to be like
I may seem unapproachable but that's only to the boys who don't have the
Right a approach or ride that makes a girl like me wanna hop in and roll" You sing taking little breathes as the music played.
"Sexy... naughty... bitchy...me
People think it's intimidating when a girl is cool with her sexuality I'm a 180 to the stereotype girls like staying home and being innocent" You walked back to stove and stirred the sause.
"I like all of my shorts to be a little too shortly
Unlike all of my guys I like them tall with money
I love all of my nights to end a little bit nasty" You started to sway your hips to the music.
"I pick my skirts to be sexy
Just like my thoughts a bit naughty
When I'm out with my girls ...bitchy
Can't change I am
Sexy naughty bitchy me" another voice sings.
Your eyes widen, you turn around covering Alois's view of the stove, "You know that song?! Wait nevermind that! Why are you downstairs?! Weren't you busy with paperwork and stuff?!" You panicked.
"I got bored so I came to find you", Alois chuckles.
You sigh, "Please go wait in the dinning room Alois!".
He pouts and leaves to the dinning room, you then began to cook again.

Sebastian:

You have been getting so frustrated with Sebastian's work schedule lately. Ciel has been having him running back and forth the manner. You need to get your mind off of it,you put your ear buds and began listening to music.
"I'm waking up to ash and dust
I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
I'm breathing in the chemicals" You sang.
"I raise my flag and dye my clothes
It's a revolution, I suppose
We're painted red to fit right in
Whoa
I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus
This is it, the apocalypse
Whoa" You walked over to your bed and sat down, sit singing.
"I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
Enough to make my system blow
Welcome to the new a-" You stop singing when you notice Sebastian was in the doorway.
"Amazing singing love, I'm really freaking tired" Sebastian walks over to the bed with tired eyes. He collapsed into the bed, instantly falling asleep. You giggle then fall asleep too.

Grell:

You were home alone since it was your day off work, and you intended to take full advantage of it...well after doing some house work of course xD.
You walked over to your stero, turning it on you walk over to kitchen and start washing dishes.
"They're gonna clean up your looks
With all the lies in the books
To make a citizen out of you" the song began, You hesitated at first.
"Because they sleep with a gun
And keep an eye on you, son
So they can watch all the things you do" You sang along to the song.
"They said all teenagers scare the living shit out of me
They could care less as long as someone'll bleed
So darken your clothes or strike a violent pose
Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me" You swayed your hips to the beat. You rinsed the soapy dish in your hand and put it on the dish rack.
"The boys and girls in the clique
The awful names that they stick
You're never gonna fit in much, kid
But if you're troub-" you heard chuckling behind you.
"Nice song honey" Grell comes over and kisses your cheek. "How about we go out for lunch?"
You blush "That sounds good" you turn off the faucet. You ran up stairs to get ready for your lunch date with Grell.
(Sorry this scenario is kinda bad xD I'll do better next time)