☡*LEMON*☡ Sebastian x Reader

Hey everyone, sorry it took so long to get this lemon up! I have exams right now so it has been hard to get lemons up. Hope you enjoy Sebastian's, have a nice night/day/morning- M

(Ddlg kink is included in this chapter, HATE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED)

"Daddy look what I painted!" You say holding up, your freshly painted picture of bird.
Sebastian chuckles quietly, and stood from his chair, "It's beautiful baby!" He gently ruffled your hair.
You giggled in excitement, "I bet Sebastian would like it I paint a birdy on his clothes", You quietly thought to yourself.
"Daddy is going to go take a shower, you be a good while I'm gone and paint me another picture honey" Sebastian kisses your cheek before going to the bathroom.
You listened for the shower, and began to start your present for Sebastian.
You take out one of his many black suits, and begin to paint little birds all of his suit with your fingers. You giggle with excitement, thinking about how much Sebastian would like his present.
(Skips to when he gets out of the shower)
"(Reader)..what the fuck did you do to my suit?", Sebastian growls angrily while he straighted the towel around his waist.
You looked down at your hand covered hands with paint, while you are whimpering quietly.
"I thought you would like it if I painted birdies for you.." You say, looking back up at him.
Your face went completely red when you saw what state Sebastian was now in. He had taken the towel off his waist, leaving him completely nude.
"Get onto the bed now", He growls under his breath.
You quickly get onto the bed, so you are on your hands and knees; facing away from him. Usually you and Sebastian like to sleep with the least amount of clothing possible. You are on your hands and knees with only a bra and panties on. Sebastian looks over you slowly, he then sits on bed while you are still in an embarrassing state.
He gently puts one of his hands on your ass, then slowly rubs it in a circular motion. You quietly giggle as Sebastian continues to rub you.
"You're enjoying this huh?", Sebastian says in an alluring tone.
After he says this, Sebastian roughly smacks your ass. You whimper, but moan loudly in satisfaction. After he spanks you, Sebastian rubbed your ass again in the same circular motion to ease your pain. He pulls your panties off, revealing the ass Sebastian loves so much. He slowly shoves his fingers into you, making you buck your hips slightly.
"Move against my fingers baby", Sebastian leans down and lightly bites your back.
You slightly move yourself forward and back; against his long curled fingers. You continued this motion, slowly beginning to speed up as your moans became increasingly loud. As you were becoming closer to climaxing, Sebastian takes out his now wet fingers. And sucks them slowly as he watches you shutter.
"Such a good girl", Sebastian gets into his knees behind you.
He begins to circle the outside of your pussy with his cock, then slowly eases himself into you. (You can chose if he has a condom on or not) You hold into the bed sheets as you are still very close to your orgasm. Sebastian grabs a hand full of your hair, then buries your face down into the bed sheets. He slams himself into you quickly, not giving you enough time to react. Sebastian gives you another hard thrust, making you cry out slightly.
"You like this huh baby? You are enjoying yourself after being such a naughty girl", Sebastian begins to continuously thrust into you; keeping your face in the bed sheets.
You moan loudly as you feel his cock pushing in and out of you over and over again.
"S-sebastian..please let me cum, I need it so bad", Your voice cracks in pressure.
Sebastian pulls your head up by your hair. Then pushes his entire length into you; before kissing your ear and whispering, "Cum".
You close your eyes tightly as you scream his name, while you release yourself around him.
Sebastian chuckles, taking himself out of you. Then pulls you into his bare chest, while he rubs your back slowly.
"I'm sorry I ruined your suit daddy", You bury your face into his neck.
"It's okay baby, just make sure to ask daddy next time", Sebastian rubs your hair slowly.
"Do you like the birdies right daddy?"
"Yes baby, I absolutely adore the birdies".

I hope you guys enjoyed this lemon, I'm sorry that you guys haven't heard for me in a while. But soon there should be an Alois lemon! So get ready for that. Lastly, if people could message me and talk to me it would be greatly appreciated - M