When he does for you on your birthday

So today is my birthday, so I thought I would be the perfect time to make this. I hope you enjoy it, my cute little readers ❤ Also I would like to say thank you to all my beautiful readers, for reading my stories. It's like a dream that I already have over 50,000 views on this story. So thank you for reading my loves, I luv u guys!~Author-chan

Ciel:

For your birthday, Ciel and Sebastian both made you breakfast in bed. Ciel accidentally burnt the scones, but he made up for it later. Ciel had the servants decorate the full manner for a huge ballroom party in honor of you turning (Age). After the party he takes you out the garden were you have a candle lit dinner. It was one the best birthdays you had.

Alois:

On your birthday, Alois wanted you to himself. In the morning he made Claude and the rest of his "slaves", make you and him a huge breakfast feast. Later Alois showered you with gifts such as anime posters,shirts,cosplay, manga, and many other things. At the end of the night, he gave you a HUGE PRESENT! ( ;) if you know what I mean by that *giggles*)

Sebastian:

In the morning, he basically woke you up by leaving small kisses on all over your face. Sebastian made you pancakes/waffles for breakfast. Ciel even let him take the day off so Sebastian could spend time with you. Sebastian bought you a (Color) Dimond necklace with a (Gold or Silver) chain. After that you went out for dinner. It was very good day for both you and Sebastian.

Grell:

You both took the whole day off from work of course. Grell took you out for breakfast, since he wasn't very skilled at cooking..You still thought it was nice. Later he ordered Chinese food for dinner (Pretend you like chinese if you don't like it). While eating Grell gave you, your present. He gave you a promise ring ❤❤.

Sorry that it's so short, my family is taking me out for lunch and dinner today. Uh I hate it when people spend money on me :'(