He gets jealous!

Sorry guys I haven't updating for a while because of friendships and family.This scenario is requested by @brownedhairedninja!

Ciel:

"Oh my gosh! He's here for dinner Ciel" You squeak as the mansion's door bell rings.
Ciel glares at the front door as you quickly ran to open it.You open to reveal one of your best guy friends, Alois Trancy.He engulfs you into a bear hug, you hug back without hesitation. Ciel growls in response at the sudden contact between you and the other male. You pull away smiling leading Alois over to Ciel.
"Ciel it's nice to see you again" he says being polity.
Ciel grunts at him obviously not happy to see another man in his house.You coughed to break the silence "How about we go have dinner now, yeah?".
The three of you walked to dinning to sit down to have a nice meal.Ciel sat on your right side, while Alois sat on your left.Alois started to make small talk to you while eating ignoring Ciel's grunts and growls.
"(Reader) you have the prettiest eyes" Alois grabs your hand holding.Ciel looked at both your hands then smirked the made sure alois wasn't looking. He put his hand under the table then on your inner thigh.It was was a very wrong move on your part sense you were wearing a skirt to the dinner.Ciel's hand starts to go up your thigh, you blush and move his hand away.After Alois leaves for the night all you could do was glare at Ciel.
"Why were you going that Ciel? Were you jealous? " you snicker at his childish acts that night.
Ciel turns away blushing "Maybe just a little bit..." You hug him "Don't worry you're the only guy for me". "And you're the only girl for me" Ciel whispers into your hair smiling.

Alois:

"Hey Ciel!" You say loudly.
You and Alois were in the grocery store when you spotted one of your close friends sense birth.
You haven't seen him in a while because of his relationship with alois. Ciel runs up and hugs you tightly making alois a little uncomfortable. He pulls away from the hug smiling.
"I missed you, (Reader)! How have you been?" He says.
"I've been good, you look really good Ciel. Have you been working out?" You giggle as he blushes.
"You look good too (Reader)" he smirks over at alois.
Alois puffs up his cheeks in anger "How about we finish our shopping together?" Ciel suggests trying to make alois mad.
"Yeah that would be wonderful!" You smile moving your shopping cart along with Ciel and sebastian's.
As you and Ciel talk, Alois feel behind with Sebastian.
"Why are they talking so much? God damn it! Why isn't she paying attention to me?" Alois wined quietly but loud enough for Sebastian to hear.
"Then why do you make up a lie to leave? I really want to be alone with my master..." Sebastian grumbled while walking.
Alois smirked evilly walking up to you and Ciel making a sick looking face.
"Baby I feel sick" alois says clutching his stomach. "Oh okay, Ciel I'm gonna go take care of him I'll see ya soon" you says waving goodbye to them. You pay for the groceries, then left to take care of "sick" Alois.

Sebastian:

"Young mast-" Sebastian was interrupted by your giggles as you played with ciel's cane (nothing dirty!).Lately you and Ciel have been getting along REALLY WELL LATELY! So he's been keeping an eye on the both of you. "Um, yes Sebastian?" Ciel chuckles watching you play with the cane. " It's time for lunch young master" his eyes turning slightly pink with anger. Ciel gulps then nods his head "Come on (Reader) let's go have lunch" he says slightly sweating. "Actually young master (Reader) can wait for you outside your office, I have important business to discuss with you" Sebastian growls leading you out of the room. After 2 minutes of silence there was loud crashes and the sound of Ciel whimpering. You open the door expecting to see things destroyed. Nothing had moved after you left it. "Let's go to lunch now Sebastian" Ciel exits his office followed by Sebastian who had an evil smirk on his face. Leaving you stunned "Sebastian were you jealous of me and Ciel hanging out?". Sebastian turns away blushing "Of course not". He quickly walks to the dinning room with his master leaving you happy.

Grell:

Grell walked to your office after he finished his reaping for the day, like always. As he came closer and closer to your office laughter could be heard. When Grell stood infront of your office the laughter could be heard clear as day. He put his ear on the door listening to your conversation. He could hear your voice which didn't bother him at all. What bothered him was that he could hear another male's voice in the room. Grell clinches his fists in anger and jealousy. He calmly opened the door to see Donald, another reaper talking to you. You looked up at Grell smiling. "Hey babe" you say. "Hey baby boo" he glares at Donald while smiling at you. "So what were you guys talking about?" Grell clinches his jaw waiting for an answer. "Oh we were talking about random stuff. He came in while I was waiting for you to come to get me" you say innocently. He nods "How about we go now?" he says picking your things for you. "Oh uh okay um bye Donald" you waved walking out the your office door with grell. Grell puts his arm around your waist then kisses your forehead. "Hey little reaper?" You ask. "Yes, baby boo?" He smiles "Were you jealous of me and Donald?" You smirk. "Yes..." grell grins while walking you back to your home.