Coming out

I have been very hesitant to do this chapter, because you know there is so much mean people in this world. And I'm so worried about getting negative responses or maybe even getting bullied, because of who I am. Some of you may stop reading my stories, because of who I am. Some of you may give the support I will need through this. And sadly some of you will probably give me hate. But you know, it's better tell people the truth about who you really are. Then living with a secret from people you actually care about. So here it goes..I am apart of the ddlg community, I am a little. It's who I am and you know, fuck it. It's me, and I'm happy finally being able to be who I am. And there is nothing/no one can do stop me from being a little and loving who I am.

 And there is nothing/no one can do stop me from being a little and loving who I am

Definition of ddlg:

Daddy Dom / Little Girl. DDLG, or dd/lg, is a relationship in which one person is the caregiver or "daddy" and the other is childlike. It is NOT a relationship between an actual father and daughter or any minor. This is a type of BDSM relationship that may or may not involve sex, but often involves play with child-like things, such as stuffed animals, bed-time stories, and spankings. The lg part of the relationship is often called the "little."
(Urban dictionary definition)

Ddlg does not involve daddy issues at all, or any type of issue with a little's family

Ddlg does not involve daddy issues at all, or any type of issue with a little's family. It's about love, and taking care of your little, daddy, mommy, or your caregiver like no one else can. Don't get me wrong, I respect that for some people it's just not for them. But, please don't disrespect me or the way I live. If you do disrespect me, then we are really gonna have a problem. I am not going to say if I have a caregiver or not, because that's something I am not willing to expose. But, I am willing to answer questions about ddlg, as long as they are actual questions..so yeah that's it, I guess. I am a little and proud to be one.

- Maddy