Your song

Ciel:
Song: All about us by He is we feat. Owl city
Link of song: m.youtube.comwatch?v=R7Gf2SOmz5Q
Reason why it's your song:This is your guys song because it reminds you of what relationship you have.You guys relationship is very sweet,passionate, and full of mystery.

Alois:

Song: Lost it all by Black veil brides
Link to song: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PU4_3rweDak
Reason why it's your song:
This song is very important to the both of you because of Alois's and your past. Alois felt like he would never have anyone to love him and he would never love anyone because of his parents death.He thought that entell the day he meet you.You felt like no one payed any attention to you because of your two older sisters.Everyone thought that you were they're shadow, entell you meet Alois and he made you feel like the only girl in the world.And he will do anything to make you happy.

Sebastian:

Song: Hello kitty by Blood on the dance floor (personally I like they're music, so if you don't like them don't leave hate comments on me.Just think about a different song)
Link to song: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X1SURKeN_oA
Reason why it's your song:
This is your guys song because you guys absolutely love the show hello kitty and cats (duh lol).But seriously every time you hear this song you can't help but sing along.

Grell:

Song: For your entertainment by Adam Lambert
Link to song: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IsPFDzAGb4A
Reason why it's your song:
Grell absolutely loves entertaining you when you're sad or even bored. He even sings it while trying to make you smile. He always loves to see your sweet smile.

(Sorry it's very short :'( don't kill me)