When you get a pet

The picture is all your pets btw~ Author-chan

Ciel:

Pet: German Shepherd puppy
Name: (Your choice)
Gender: Male
"CIELLLLLLL!!" you run into his office witha puppy in your arms.
Ciel looks up at you, "(Reader) why do you have that puppy?" He gets up from his chair and begans to pet the puppy in your arms.
"Hehe I found him walking around in the streets. He doesn't have a tag or anything!". You pet the dog's ears, the puppy responses by licking your face. You giggle then look at Ciel, smiling.
"Hey cielllll, CAN WE KEEP HIM?! PLEASEEEE HE'S SO ADORABLE. LOOK AT HIS EARS AND EYES. HE'S SO CUTE!!" You beg.
Ciel sigh then chuckled, "I guess we can keep him, since he has no tags".
He takes the dog from your arms, "But....we should take care of that first, just in case we have another dogs over here.." Ciel points at the dog's..hm happy sacks (that sounds so weird).
You giggle then say, "Yeah that could be a problem. Thank you for letting me keep him".
You lean over to Ciel and gave him a short kiss. You guys ended up naming him, (Dog name).

Alois:

Pet: White bunny
Name: (Your choice)
Gender: Female
Alois walks into your bedroom, he nervously looks at you.
"U-um honey..can I ask you something?" He sits on the bed hiding something in his jacket.
You look at him suspiciously, "sure...?".
"CAN WE PLEASE KEEP HER, SHE'S SO ADORABLE?!?!?! I'LL TAKE CARE OF HER!" Alois takes a little white bunny out of his jacket.
Your eyes stared at the bunny in his arms. You take it from him, still staring at the small creature.
"OH MY GOD IT'S CUTEEEE!! OF COURSE WE CAN KEEP HER" You fangirl over the little bunny in your arms.
Alois sighs in relief, the both of you fanboyed and fangirled together over the bunny for 2 hours.

Sebastian:

Pet: Grey kitten
Name: (Your choice)
Gender: Female
You set the kitten on your bed, "I can't wait tell I can show you to Sebastian! He's going to be so happy!" You squeaked.
"Honey I'm home" Sebastian walks through the door, he stops in his tracks when he sees you sitting on the bed petting a grey kitten.
"Look what I got us Sebastian!!" You pick the kitten, and walked over to him.
Sebastian man squeals then takes the kitty from you, "What should we name her?".
You giggle, "Whatever you want babe".
Sebastian smiles then says, " How about (Pet name)?".
You nod, "I love that name boo" you kiss his cheek.
Sebastian lays on the bed with the kitten on his chest, "She can keep you company while I'm at work too (Reader)".
You grin then say, "Yeah that would be nice".
Sebastian and kitten end up falling asleep while cuddling that night.

Grell:

Pet: Turtle
Name: Phil (I like that name)
Gender: Male
"(READERRRRRRRRRRRR)!!!! I HAVE A PRESENT FOR YOU!!" Grell screams running into your kitchen.
You look over your shoulder while you cooked dinner, "What is it Grell?".
Grell shows you a turtle, "LOOK AT HIM (READER)!! ISN'T PHIL CUTE?!?" He fanboys while petting Phil's shell.
"Phil?" You giggle at the turtle's name ,"So do you wanna keep him orrr nah?".
Grell looks at you blankly then yells, "OF COURSE I WANT TO KEEP HIMMM".
"Fine, you can keep him only if you give me kisses" you pout, still cooking you and him dinner.
Grell smirk then walks over to you, he grabs your face. He gives you a long slow kiss, you blush then kiss back. Grell pulls away giggling, he runs out of the kitchen with his new turtle friend. You smile, then went back to cooking dinner.

SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SOOOO SHORT!!