Your first date (very late chapter!)

Ciel:
He nervously twirled his thumbs as you and him walk through town. You giggled at how nervous he was, but you found it very cute.
Ciel looks at you "Um so what do you want to do?" Turns head blushing.
"A walk would be just fine by me" you say admiring all on the town's beautiful decor.
"Beautiful day isn't it?" Ciel asks walking along your side trying to make small talk. "Yes, it's nicest day I have seen for a while" you say breathing in the sweet summer air.
You walk past a big water fountain at the very center of town.
"So what's it like having Sebastian as your butler?" You asked very curious.
"Eh he can be a very...creative with his job and very inappropriate at times" he grumbles remembering what Sebastian did when he was finally asked you out.
You smiled as ciel blushes looking away as you kept walking along.
Ciel reaches over then grabs your hand holding it very gently. You blush holding his hand back. For the rest of the date you guys talked, laughed, and held hands.

Alois:

Alois walked you into the fancy restaurant. The lights were slight dimmed and no one else was in the restaurant except a couple cooks and 1 waiter. You told Alois that you didn't want him to spend too much money for the date.
"I rented the restaurant for the night just for you" alois whispers.
Your eyes widen "I told not to spend too much" you pouted as the waiter showed to your seats.
Alois pulled the chair out for you then pushes your chair back in. He sat in front of you smiling "Anything for you, (Reader)".
You blush then muttered "I just didn't want you to spend more money than I'm worth" the waiter toke your orders then left you alone. Alois grinned leaning towards you playing with a stand of your hair "Your hair is soft" he plays with another stand of hair. "Thanks?.." you giggled smiling back at him.
"Here is your food" a chief walks out of the kitchen with a tray of food, Alois moves his hands to his lap.
As the waiter puts the food in front of you and him. For the rest of the night you and alois ate and enjoyed each other's company. Let's just say that this was going to be the first of any dates ;-)

Sebastian:

Sebastian and you walked to the park together for a picnic. Sebastian found a perfect spot for the two you to have your date.
It was under a shade tree, there was flowers around the area and fairly any bugs or bees. You stood there as he lays out the picnic blanket.
Sebastian motions you to sit next him on the blanket then starts taking out what he made for the date. You sat next to him eyes wide at the food he had packed.
"Wow that sure is a lot of food it must have taken a long time to make it all" you say feeling kinda bad that he went through all the trouble to make everything.
"Oh it was nothing" Sebastian smiles "I actually had time to finish all but 1 dish" he looks down disappointed.
You look at all the food, it was all foods that you liked and enjoyed. After eating all of the delicious food Sebastian takes out desert.
He takes a package with the word "Pocky" on the front. Sebastian opens it then takes out one stick "Do you wanna play the pocky game?" He wiggles his eyebrows.
You blush then nod taking one end in your mouth. Sebastian takes the other end in his mouth then starts eating to the middle while you do the same. Your face became a darker red when you almost meet in the middle but you pull away too shy to kiss him just yet.
Sebastian chuckles at your red face then looks at his pocket watch "It's getting late let me walk you home".
After picking up all the stuff from the picnic Sebastian walked you home at the end of an amazing date.

Grell:

Grell walked into the ice cream shop with you at his side. It was a little shop down town but was very popular with the locals. Surprisingly no one was in shop only you,grell, and 1 worker.
"What would you like?" The cashier says politely.
"I would like 2 scoops of chocolate chunk ice cream. And the lady would like 2 scoops of (Favorite ice cream)" grell says taking out his wallet.
The cashier wrote down your orders then says "That would $6.00 even" grell hands him the money.
Grell leads you to a table by the window to see the beautiful downtown streets of London.
The both of you sat down waiting for your ice cream "Hey can I ask you something?" You say shyly.
A waiter sets your ice cream in front of you before grell could reply. "Yes, what is it?" Grell asks after the waiter walks back to the register.
"What's it like being a reaper and collecting souls?" You whisper quiet enough no one but him could hear you. "Well at first it was pretty depressing for me, since if someone dies I see what their life was like before death. It can be either very sad to see how good their life was or how depressing that person's life actually was" Grell starts to eat his ice cream.
"I see" you also start eating your ice cream. You accidentally got some on your nose but failed to notice it.
Grell chuckles then puts his ice cream down then kisses your nose licking off the ice cream.
You blush then smile "Do you wanna go take a walk?" You ask.
Grell smiles back "Sure" then takes you for a walk while eating ice cream.