The Party (PART 2)

So, this is the second part to the special chapters. I hope you enjoy it! Also I would like to announce that I will be releasing a new boyfriend scenarios book. IT'S GOING TO BE DEATH NOTE BOYFRIEND SCENARIOS!! I'm very excited to start writing it, death note fans I hope you check it out! Okay now let's get to the chapter :-) -CielPhantomhive010

Suddenly there was a yell in the room "Everyone to the center of the room, we're going to play a game of true or dare" Alois yells.
Everyone gathered in the middle of the room...

"Okay so this is how we're going to play" Alois says, "Before we start everyone sit your ass down!" He says then sits on the ground.
Everyone glares at him but still sat down like Alois said.
"Okay here is how it works, I will pick someone to ask truth or dare. They do the dare or truth then they pick someone else. It's simple!!" he say happily.
"OKAY LET'S START!!!" Alois yells "Hmm...Ciel truth or dare?" He stares at Ciel for an answer.
"Um..Truth!" Ciel looks around nervous.
Alois pouts, "You're no fun but fine..uh is it true that you broke off the engagement with Elizabeth?" Yours eyes widen just like everyone else's.
Ciel rubs the back of his neck "Well....Um yes it is true" he looks down.
Everyone gasps surprised, "Really?" Meyrin asks.
Ciel nods ,"It just wasn't working out, I found someone else. I broke it off about 2 months ago. We decided it would be best to wait to tell the public. Anyway, truth or dare Sebastian?".
With that, the game went on tell it was finally (F/N)'s turn to ask someone.
"(Y/N) Truth or dare?" She giggles with excitement.
"Um..dare?" You say hesitantly, (F/N) crawls over to Meyrin discussing what they should dare you to do.
After 2 minutes of waiting in suspense, she finally spoke up.
,"I dare you make out with (B/N) infront of everyone for 3 minutes" the room filled with ooooo and whistles.
Your face turns red with embarrassment, while (B/N) smirks then sits next to you.
Finny looked at his watch, "Okay in 3..2..1 GO!".
(B/N) grabs your cheeks pressing his lips onto yours without a second wasted. The kiss starts out soft but becomes more passionate and rough as time goes by. He runs his tongue across your bottom lip hoping you would let him in. You deny his request teasing him, he bites your lip softly making you gasp quietly. He slips his tongue between your lips.
(I feel so awkward writing this xD) Just as he was exploring your mouth your friend yells, "TIMES UP LOVE BIRDS!!".
You jump back forgetting that people were watching the two of you. She laughs, "I'm guessing you enjoyed it?".
(B/N) smirks then goes back to his seat satisfied with what just happened.
You cross your arms blushing, "Let just get on with the game"....TO BE CONTINUEDDD!!