When he meets your parents/Your parents found out you guys are dating

I tried to make each characters scenario unique and different, I think this chapter is really late but whatever! At least, I'm writing it now. Also my new bdsm/ddlg book is going to publish sometime this month, I would love it if you guys went and read the first chapter when I do publish it. The book is dedicated to my dom (Isac_Moto) he'll love it! Anyway on to the chapter - M

(My second account): LittlePrincess010

Ciel:

Ciel was nervously pacing back and forth in his manner trying to process the thought of meeting your parents for the first time. Sure, he had met your mother once or twice before but he had never met your father. Let's just say your dad isn't the nicest person when it came to meeting the guy who is dating his daughter. You watched as Ciel kept pacing, you began to laugh quietly at his nervousness.
"Ciel, you shouldn't be so nervous! My mom already talked to my father, and she is gonna make sure he doesn't do anything mean" You say, as you walk over and hugged him.
Ciel nods, and hugs back while thinking how the afternoon with your parents is going to go. You and Ciel were planning to have tea with your parents in the garden. All the servants were preparing the inside and outside of the manor, while Sebastian was making snacks and tea for the after noon.
"How long until your parents get here again, (Reader)?" Ciel says, while looking out of one of his window.
"They should be here soon" You say, looking out the window with him.
You and Ciel walked downstairs to wait for your parents to arrive at the manor.
(Skips to when your parents arrive)  Sebastian leads you, Ciel and your family out to the garden for the afternoon tea. Ciel stays close to Sebastian while your father glares down at him slightly. Ciel gulped and kept his eyes to the ground as you guys made your way to the table, all of your sat down at the table. Sebastian pours tea for you and your parents; while leaving a few snacks like little sandwiches, berries, and other different small dishes spread out on the table.
"Thank you, Sebastian; You are excused from your duties" Ciel says nervously, while he watches his butler leave to the manor.
"So, Mr. Phantomhive..I have heard of your company, very good products" Your father says seriously, after taking a long sip of his tea.
Ciel nods quickly, "Thank you sir, right now we are working on releasing some new holiday stuffed animals".
You listened to the conversation closely as you tapped your foot under the table, "Let's eat mother" You say looking over at her. You scooped a few berries onto your plate, along with small sandwich.                              
"Wait, before we eat; what did you want to tell your father and I?" Your mother says, putting her chin into the palm of her hand.                                    
You gulped roughly, "Uh..w-well you see" you stuttered quietly, trying to find the words to tell your parents.     
Before you could make the words out to tell your parents. Finny loudly pops out of the bushes right by where you guys were having tea. Meyrin and Baldroy pop out after him.
"SIR HAVE YOU TOLD (READER)'S PARENTS ABOUT YOU GUYS ARE TOGETHER YET?! WE NEED YOU INSIDE SOON!" Meyrin yells loudly, hiding back down in the bushes.
The whole table was silent as your parents stared blanky at the both of you.
Your mother broke the silence, "Is this true, (Reader)?" She asks in a soft voice.
You slam your forehead down into the table and nodded,"Meyrin is going to be choked out after this", You thought then slams your forehead lightly on the table again.
Your father grumble but then slowly began to nod, "I guess that's fine..but if you break my daughter's heart, you gonna need more than that butler of yours to protect you".
Ciel nods quickly, "Yes sir! I would never do that to your daughter, I love her very much".
You lift your head from the table then, look back to glare at the 3 servants; who scurried off quickly. Meyrin knew exactly what was gonna come to her...