The Party (SPECIAL CHAPTERS) PART 1

Note: this just basically Reader/you going to party in the phantomhive manner. You will meet everyone! Alois and Claude are invited too you will be playing little games also ;-) Before we begin these are the meaning to some the things that will be in here!
(B/N)= Boyfriend's name (Ciel, Alois, etc.)
(Y/N)= Your name (since this is going to be a long chapters I'm going to put that this time)
(F/C)= Favorite color
(F/N)= Friend's name
That's all you need to know so enjoy the first chapter! :-)

You walked to the Phantomhive manner, with you best friend at your side. The both of you were invited to a party hosted by Ciel Phantomhive other wise known as the queen's guard dog. He sent this letter to everyone, yes even Alois got invited! (No offense to Alois lovers, LOVE U GUYS!)

(DATE YOU'RE READING THIS)

Dear, (Y/N)

I will be holding a party at my manner, if you're not busy I would like you to be one of our guests. We will be having games, dancing, and you will meet everyone! Oh and this party isn't a traditional ball so you can wear a dress or something you feel comfortable in. I hope you can make it! If you can then, See ya there! (I made him sound so happy XD)

-Ciel Phantomhive

You were dressed in a (F/C) jeans and (Favorite band) tee-shirt. You really didn't know what to expected since your boyfriend was going to at the party too.
The both of you planned to meet at the very end and have some alone time together. Not doing anything dirty of course. He had planned a nice night of romance and fun for you two. So you would hang out with girls and he would hang out with the guys.
(F/N) knocked on the door loudly "Open up!" She yells.
You look at her then shake your head at her rudeness. Sebastian opens the door wearing black jeans, a grey tee-shirt, with dark red converse. "Hey ladies come in" he steps aside letting you two into the manner.
You step into the manner all the main lights were off and were replaced by glow sticks. There was bean bag chairs and other seats in living room, Ciel was standing by the sweets table talking to Alois. While the servants were sitting around talking.
"Hey (Y/N) and (F/N)" Ciel smiled while waving at the 2 of you. You wave back then head to desert table.
"Hey Ciel! Thanks for inviting us to this cool party!" (F/N) yells loudly then starts talking to Alois.
You look at Ciel then say "Thanks for inviting us Ciel, and sorry (F/N), she can get really hyper at parties" you rub the back your neck nervously.
Ciel chuckles "I can tell and you're welcome".
Suddenly there was a yell in the room "Everyone to the center of the room, we're going to play a game of true or dare" Alois yells.
Everyone gathered in the middle of the room....TO BE CONTINUED!